A baby rapist has been jailed after he unleashed a sickening attack on a six-month-old baby.
Thomas Poole was given a 22-year prison sentence after pictures were discovered of the attack online.
An undercover officer tracked conversations in chatrooms in which he posted the pictures, some showing that he had tied the baby up.
Judge Christopher Critchlow considered sending him to prison for the rest of his life because of the risk he poses to young children.
He told him: ‘These offences took place when she (the baby) was between six and 18 months old.
‘Anybody who has heard of the matters will possibly wonder how anybody could behave in such a depraved way.
‘It’s difficult for a court to imagine a worse case of the breach of trust of a baby. You didn’t only do physical assaults, you took hundreds of images.’
Read more: Metro.co.uk
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders FREAKS When His Gun Policy is Exposed by Chuck Todd
- 2 Men Guilty of Gang Raping 13-Year-Old Girl Sentenced to Probation
- WATCH: Sarah Sanders Hammers the Media for Criticizing Trump’s MS-13 ‘Animals’ Comment
- ‘Caravan’ of Refugees Climb U.S.-Mexico Border While Chanting, “Yes We Can!”
- Bad Parents: Baby Found Starved Nearly To Death By Lazy Parents
- Santa Fe School Shooter Killed High School Crush During Attack
- WATCH: Katy Perry Forces Kiss on American Idol Contestant, is He a #MeToo Victim?
- AUDIO: Police Release Starbucks Recording that Proves Racism is NOT the Issue, Entitlement is
- Trump Ends Worst Obama-Era Policy: ‘America will not be held hostage to nuclear blackmail.’
- FBI HITS MOTHER-LOAD: Found 650,000 Clinton Emails On Weiner’s Computer — Warrant Obtained
- Target: Man in Woman’s Bathroom Exposes Himself to Child
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Quit Acting to ‘Save Our Democracy’ from Donald Trump