One of the men who attacked the Bataclan music venue in Paris on 13 November was buried on Christmas Eve in a northern suburb, reports say.
Samy Amimour was one of three suicide attackers who killed 90 people at a rock concert.
He was buried in a cemetery in Seine-Saint-Denis, where he grew up and where his parents live. Only a few people attended and the grave is unmarked.
A total of 130 people were killed in the Islamist militant attacks in Paris.
Amimour, 28, is thought to be the first of the attackers to be buried.
Read more: BBC
- Colorado Passes New Conceal Carry Bill That Will Have Gun-Grabbers Freaking
- WATCH: Ted Nugent Goes After David Hogg — ‘So Brainwashed’ He Can’t ‘be Fixed’
- AUDIO: Police Release Starbucks Recording that Proves Racism is NOT the Issue, Entitlement is
- WATCH: The Moment #Ferguson Thug Pulled Out his Gun to Shoot at Cops
- Dear Idiot NYT Writer: Here are THREE Provable Instances of Americans Protecting Their Liberty with Guns
- Bill Clinton: NY Times and Trump Colluded to Defeat Hillary
- WATCH: The Video Gun Controllers Are Terrified Of
- Hillary Endorser ARRESTED for Buying Sex with Meth
- When Scopes are a Bad Idea?
- Nikolas Cruz ‘Smiling and Laughing’ in Life Behind Bars
- 2 Men Guilty of Gang Raping 13-Year-Old Girl Sentenced to Probation