A married woman left clinging to life after being stabbed in the chest by a smartly dressed woman during a random attack in Canada has died.
Rosemarie ‘Kim’ Junor, 28, a healthcare worker who studied at the same university as her attacker according to Facebook, passed away earlier today, police said.
Rohinie Bisesar, 40, a former financier, appeared in court yesterday charged with attempted murder, aggravated assault and carrying a concealed weapon.
Bisesar had been held in jail on a charge of attempted murder, but that was upgraded earlier today to second-degree murder, CTV News reports.
Junor, who only got married in August, had studied at York Universityi n Toronto, which was the same one where Bisesar got her MBA from the Schulich School of Business.
However, police are still treating the attack as random, and there is currently no indication that the pair knew each other.
The National Post reports that Bisesar confessed to the stabbing in an email sent to their offices from her personal email address minutes before her arrest.
According to the newspaper, she wrote: ‘I am sorry about the incidence. I felt the need to be extreme to see if it would work. I would normally not do such a thing.’
Medcan, the company where Junor worker, paid tribute to her today, saying: ‘We are shocked and greatly saddened by this senseless tragedy, which took the life of our colleague.
‘Our organization is like a big family and we are all grieving today for this loss. Rosemarie was just such a vibrant, happy and glowing person.
‘She had so many good friends here, and was such a positive force here, and we are all just devastated. Our thoughts and prayers are with her family.’
A friend of Bisesar who had known her for eight years – Karl Gutowski – confirmed that the email address was authentic but the Post could not confirm that the message came from her.
Read more: Daily Mail
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- WATCH: US Open Champion Sloane Stephens When Asked if She has New ‘Hunger’ to Win More Games Gives Hilarious Answer — Endorses Capitalism
- ANTIFA: Violence is Necessary
- College Pays Professors Huge Settlement After ‘Ban of White People’ on Campus Threatened Their Lives [Video]
- ‘YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND WEDDINGS’: Little Flower Girl Tries Her Best to Explain Weddings to Her Dad [WATCH]
- Artist Projects 3 Messages on Trump Hotel: “The President of the United States is a Known Racist and Nazi Sympathizer”
- Obama’s Deputy Chief of Staff Reveals Michelle Was the Real Boss and if She Got Mad, Oh Boy…
- Report: Charlottesville’s Neo-Nazi Organizer Was Former Occupy Activist, Supported Obama
- BREAKING: Explosion on London Tube Train
- Japan Prepares for Mass Evacuation as Kim Jong-un Becomes More Unhinged
- The Lawyers Whom Allegedly Deleted Hillary’s E-mails are About to be…
- Columbus Day Now has a New Racially Acceptable Name in Los Angeles, Explorer to be Erased from History…
- The Key to Basic Handgun Training? K.I.S.S. [Watch]
- ANTIFA Protester Hits MAGA Man, Then All Hell Breaks Loose [Video]