Sen. Bernie Sanders, the self-described democratic socialist currently running for the Democratic presidential nomination, says he has “serious problems” with car service company Uber because it’s “unregulated.”
Sanders made the remark in an interview with Bloomberg News. There doesn’t appear to be any additional context to the quote. But for Sanders, there probbaly doesn’t need to be. The fact that Uber is big, successful—it was recently valued at $51 billion—and relatively innovative is problem enough. The only way to solve that problem with regulation.
Read more: reason.com
- CNN Reporter SHAMES 12yr-Old Girls for Not Wanting to See ‘Penises’ in Their Locker Rooms — Preaches Tolerance for…
- LMAO: Watch Nancy Pelosi’s Face at the Moment Trump Said, an ‘Imploding Obamacare Disaster’
- Arkansas Might Remove the Clinton’s Name from Their Airport — Should They Do It?
- REVEALED: Secret Tape of Woman Being Bribed to Accuse Trump of Sexual Harassment
- Off-Duty Officer Pulls Gun & Fires During Altercation with Group of Teens — Should He Be Punished?
- Feminist Lawyer Attempted to Bribe Women Who Accused Trump of Sexual Misconduct
- Family of NYC Terrorist Speak Out — They are ‘Outraged’ by NY Police
- LEAKED: James Comey’s Shocking Edits to His Public Statement On Hillary Clinton Probe
- REVEALED: Obama’s State Department Made Deal with Hillary Clinton to Keep Certain Documents Secret
- WATCH: Female ISIS Captives Remove Their Veils and BURN Them
- Gator Bites Man While Bathing in Pond: “It ate his toes off.”
- WATCH: Trump Hammers Lying Hillary When Asked About Flynn’s FBI Case
- The Best Scopes for Your Hunting Rifle
- DEAR AMERICA: Do You Agree Trump Should Dismantle the Iran Deal?
- WATCH: Trump Humiliates BBC Reporter After Her ‘Hard Hitting’ Question and it’s EPIC!
- OBAMA: ‘People Will Look Back… And See I Was Right And Trump Was Wrong’