Editor’s Note: This is Part 1 of a 4-part series
Progressives Today sent undercover reporters to expose the White Privilege Conference 2014 in Madison, Wisconsin.
In today’s segment the speakers at the White Privilege Conference 2014 claim racism was invented in the American colonies.
The WPC14 speakers also insist that America is inherently evil because of its racist roots. This is the message they are spewing to the thousands of teachers and students who attended this radical far left conference.
Highlights from today’s video include:
- White people were invented in 1681.
- Racism was invented in Colonial America by White Capitalists as a tool to divide labor and keep the working class in their place.
- Individualism is a White construct.
- Islamic societies have historically protected Jews from White Christians.
- High school students in attendance.
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction attendance.
Featured speakers include:
- Berkeley Law Professor John A Powell.
- St. Xavier University Sociology Professor Jacqueline Battalora.
MADISON, Wis. – Nobody is claiming that African-Americans have caught up to white Americans in terms of income and education.
But blacks have clearly made progress.
According to one recent study, 70 percent of African-American families make between $50,000 and $150,000 per year, which most would agree qualifies as solidly middle class. There are roughly 35,000 black millionaires in the United States today.
Between 1976 and 2011 the percentage of black college students grew from about 10 percent to 15 percent.