The Obama administration will kick off a massive campaign Monday to push the president’s agenda to cut carbon dioxide emissions just months ahead of the United Nation’s global warming summit in Paris.
This climate campaign, oddly enough, includes a trip to the Alaskan Arctic by President Barack Obama to “call attention to the effects of global warming,” according to The Washington Post — which was briefed on the administration’s new campaign by an unnamed source prior to its unveiling to the public.
“Power plants are the single biggest source of the harmful carbon pollution that contributes to the climate change,” Obama said in the transcript of a video that was given to The Washington Post. “But until now, there have been no federal limits to the amount of that pollution those plants can dump into the air. Think about that.”
Ironically, Obama’s trip to the Arctic will emit lots of carbon dioxide — the very greenhouse gas he blames for causing catastrophic global warming. Yet as he’s prepared to emits tons to highlight why rising emissions are detrimental to the planet, he’s calling the EPA’s carbon dioxide rules for power plants “the biggest, most important step we’ve ever taken to combat climate change.”
Read more: dailycaller.com
- White House Hosts Ramadan Dinner, Trump was a No Show
- Bill Nye Writer Willing To Accept Deaths of “Old Ass Conservative White Men” If It Leads To Gun Control
- Video: Muslim Man Attacks Woman In Broad Daylight Because She Was Wearing…
- Missing 14yr-Old Girl Found Dead in Landfill, Police Need Your Help
- Socialist Bernie Sanders & Wife Under Bank Fraud Investigation by the FBI
- Delusional Pelosi Won’t Step Down — ‘I’m A Master Legislator!’
- 16-Month-Old Killed After Thug Father Viciously…
- CNN Retracts Their Fake Russia/Trump News — Instantly Trolled [LOL]
- Watch: Thug Couple Beats Restaurant Owner and Her Daughter Over ‘Cold Chicken’
- Obama Judge Releases MS-13 Gang Member On The Biases Of…
- Question: Should Lawmakers Investigate James Comey and Robert Mueller?
- Stevie Wonder Exposes Hypocrisy of Black Lives Matter in Awesome Speech!
- Watch: Fed Up Drivers vs. Liberal Ding-Bats Blocking Traffic
- Democrat on Scalise Shooting: ‘I’m F**king Glad He Got Shot’ [AUDIO]
- Trump’s Travel Ban Reinstated by Supreme Court
- Watch: One Person’s Fit of Road Rage Backfires, Cause Insane Chain Reaction
- North Korea Claims They’re the ‘Victim’ in Otto Warmbier’s Death
- Report: Why Firing Nancy Pelosi is Harder Than it Sounds