Spanish police have arrested seven people with suspected links to so-called Islamic State (IS) and other jihadist groups, officials say.
The suspects were held in raids in the cities of Valencia and Alicante and in Spain’s North African enclave of Ceuta.
They provided logistical support for terrorist activities in Iraq and Syria, police say.
Read more: BBC
- Megyn Kelly Off the Air After Attacking Jane Fonda
- Report: California Just Made it Legal for Illegal Immigrants to Vote
- Report: NFL Refuses to Air Pro-Veteran Ad During Super Bowl Asking Fans to Stand
- Pedophile Imprisoned for Sexually Abusing Young Boy is Found Dead in Jail
- Watch: CNN Does Its Job and Corrects Fake News Democrats
- Newsweek: ‘Hillary Clinton could still become president if Russia probe finds conspiracy evidence’
- Victory: Democrats Give in to GOP, Abandon the “Schumer Shutdown”
- ICE to Crack Down on California the Sanctuary State
- WHAT WOULD JESUS CARRY? Packing in Church
- Alert: High School Shooting, One Dead and Multiple Wounded
- Dear Idiot NYT Writer: Here are THREE Provable Instances of Americans Protecting Their Liberty with Guns
- James Carville Says 80% Of Democrats Are Politically Clueless
- MSNBC Anchor Joy Reid Claims Media Favorability for Republicans is Only Reason Democrats Look Bad — Yup
- Man Teases Bear With Food — Biggest Mistake of His Life
- NFL Star, Benjamin Watson, Delivers BRUTAL Truth Bombs About Blacks & Abortion
- ‘FCK DA POLICE’: #Ferguson Shooter’s Thug Life Proudly Displayed on Social Media