Spanish police have arrested seven people with suspected links to so-called Islamic State (IS) and other jihadist groups, officials say.
The suspects were held in raids in the cities of Valencia and Alicante and in Spain’s North African enclave of Ceuta.
They provided logistical support for terrorist activities in Iraq and Syria, police say.
Read more: BBC
- ANTIFA Protester Hits MAGA Man, Then All Hell Breaks Loose [Video]
- Delta Airlines Kicks Ann Coulter Out of Her Seat and Boy Was That the Wrong Decision…
- Cop Mohammed Noor Shot Yoga Teacher From Patrol Car, While Reaching Over His Partner
- Officer Mohamed Noor Refuses to Cooperate With Investigators After Shooting Dead Yoga Teacher
- Trump Admin Wins Second Time with Travel Ban, Strict Enforcement…
- Watch: Revolver or Semi-Auto for a Conceal Carry Weapon?
- 10,000 New ICE Agents are Ordered to Crackdown on Sanctuary Cities
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Congress Fails to Include Majority of Trump’s Budget Cuts in House GOP Budget Plan
- Chris Hemsworth Thinks a Woman Should be the New Bond…
- Haitian Official Who Exposed the Clinton Foundation is Found With Gun-Shot to Head
- College Students Love Socialism, But Can’t Define It [VIDEO]
- Yoga Teacher Shot Down by Police After Calling in a Possible Assault
- Krauthammer Calls GOP Repeal and Replace an ‘Epic Fail’, Reveals Why in Detail
- Wife Found Guilty of Shooting Her Husband Dead and the Only Witness was Their Pet Parrot
- Kid Rock Releases Senate Platform: ‘If You Work Your Butt Off and Pay Taxes…’
- Harvard Law Professor, Alan Dershowitz: Liberals Searching for ‘Crimes That Don’t Exist’
- Mayor of London Sadiq Khan Refuses to ‘Roll Out Red Carpet’ and Give Full State Visit for President Donald Trump