This is the shocking picture of a man walking through the heart of London with an ISIS flag draped around him – just days before the capital commemorates the 7/7 terror attacks.
On his shoulders a little girl excitedly waves a smaller flag as they mingle with hundreds of tourists outside Parliament Square.
The images were posted on a Korean forum after a tourist spotted the man walking around central London on Saturday.
It comes just one week after 30 British tourists were gunned down on a Tunisian beach by an ISIS militant and days before the capital commemorates those killed in the 7/7 terror attacks.
In the first image the man can be seen walking past a group of scouts and in the second picture a little girl, sat on his shoulders can be seen waving a smaller flag.
The image has been shared on social media with one Twitter user, Gavin, asking: “WHY are we allowing this to happen on our streets a man walking past big ben with an ISIS flag (sic)”.
Metropolitan Police have confirmed tothat the man was stopped by officers but they could not do anything because he was not breaking the law.
Read more: mirror.co.uk
- Grandmother Stops School Shooting Plot in Washington State
- Watch: The Horrifying Footage of What Happened Inside School During Florida Massacre
- Little Girl was Going to Attend Daddy-Daughter Dance Alone, Until This Soldier Showed Up
- Watch: Laura Ingraham Tells LeBron James to ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ After His Trump Comment
- How the FBI Failed to Track Down Florida Shooter After YouTube Threat Using His Real Name
- REPORT: US was Running Guns Through Benghazi to Syria and Hillary Lied About it Under Oath
- WATCH: California Teacher Calls Military ‘Lowest of Our Low’
- GARY SINISE SHUTS DOWN LARRY KING: On Gun Control in the CLASSIEST Way Possible and We Love It [WATCH]
- Watch: Democrat Senator Admits Trump is Right About the Wall
- Watch: ‘Blue’ is the Best Documentary Against the Green Movement — Proves How They are Destroying the Earth
- Women’s Concealed Carry: Where Do We Hide the Gun?
- National Park Service to Give Big Money for Black Panther Monument, Even Though Organization Killed NPS Officer