The husband of one of the Canadian victims killed in the Burkina Faso terrorist attack said it “felt good” to hang up the phone on Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
Yves Richard told a Montreal radio station (98.5 FM) he was frustrated with what he called Global Affairs Canada’s lack of tact and empathy in the hours following last week’s tragedy.
Read more: globalnews.ca
- The Two Missing Minutes in Case Where Officer Mohamed Noor Shot the Yoga Teacher
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- If You Wear a Miniskirt in Saudi Arabia, Here is What Happens…
- Wife Found Guilty of Shooting Her Husband Dead and the Only Witness was Their Pet Parrot
- Officer Mohamed Noor Refuses to Cooperate With Investigators After Shooting Dead Yoga Teacher
- Crocodile Returns Body of Man it Killed After Witch Doctor ‘Summoned It’ [Video]
- Congress Fails to Include Majority of Trump’s Budget Cuts in House GOP Budget Plan
- Trump Admin Wins Second Time with Travel Ban, Strict Enforcement…
- Watch: Elderly Man Shoots Tires of AT&T Truck — Is This Wrong?
- 10,000 New ICE Agents are Ordered to Crackdown on Sanctuary Cities
- ANTIFA Protester Hits MAGA Man, Then All Hell Breaks Loose [Video]
- Sean Spicer is Out: Quits Job as Press Secretary and is Replaced by…
- John McCain’s Daughter Reveals the Senator Has Been Diagnosed With Brain Cancer
- College Students Love Socialism, But Can’t Define It [VIDEO]
- Delta Airlines Kicks Ann Coulter Out of Her Seat and Boy Was That the Wrong Decision…
- Gang of 4 Stalk 50yr-Old Woman, ‘Forced Her to Perform Oral Sex at Gunpoint’ [Video]
- Watch: Revolver or Semi-Auto for a Conceal Carry Weapon?
- EXCLUSIVE: American Patriot & [email protected] Chuck Taylor Discusses Defensive Handgun Shooting [WATCH]