The husband of one of the Canadian victims killed in the Burkina Faso terrorist attack said it “felt good” to hang up the phone on Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
Yves Richard told a Montreal radio station (98.5 FM) he was frustrated with what he called Global Affairs Canada’s lack of tact and empathy in the hours following last week’s tragedy.
Read more: globalnews.ca
- Child Sex Slave Escapes Captor, But Now She is the One in Jail
- NO LOVE FOR TRUMP: Glenn Beck Calls Trump’s Wife a Lesbian Porn Star in Facebook Rant
- Chick Who Stole MAGA Hat from College Student is in Serious Trouble [VIDEO]
- Police Investigate Woman Who Defended Herself With Gun, Because Perpetrator is Now…
- WATCH: Sarah Palin Says She’s Never Been Sexually Harassed Because Everyone Knows She Has a…
- POLL: President Trump Wants to Expose Sexual Harassers in Congress — Do You Love This?
- Illegal Alien and MS-13 Gang Member Cuts Man’s Head and Heart Off Inside ‘Sanctuary’ County
- Self-Defense When Bugging Out: 7 Tips to Keep In Mind
- The 5 Worst/Recent Mass Murders in the USA (with a Firearm) Came from Democrats
- ‘YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN AFRICA’: Group of Black People Taunt BIKINI-CLAD Woman, She Instantly Loses Her Sh*t [VIDEO]
- Prostitute Shoots Man in the Head Because He Didn’t Know How to…
- WATCH: Colin Kaepernick is Now Ready to ‘Stand for the Anthem’ if He Can…
- Watch: When Americans ‘Steal’ Illegal Immigrants’ Job
- Texas Shooting: Two Heroes Who Chased Down Shooter Reveal What Happened
- Hey Ladies: Here is a List of Compact 9mm Concealed Carry Guns that Cost Less Than $600
- Charlie Rose Canned for Sexual Harassment by CBS
- BOOM: Cook Shoots Armed Robber, Protecting Over 20 People
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’