The U.S. House of Representatives just made a bold move against President Barack Obama’s dangerous plan to allow thousands of Syrian Islamic refugees into America’s states. The plan was supposed to import at least 10,000 refugees from Syria this fiscal year alone, with thousands planned after that.
House Speaker Paul Ryan announced there will be a vote TOMORROW (Thursday) which will stop the resettlement of these undocumented refugees. Clearly, the attacks in Paris, France have been a wakeup call…
“We cannot let terrorists take advantage of our compassion,” Ryan said Tuesday after meeting with House Republicans. “This is a moment where it’s better to be safe than to be sorry.”
“We think the prudent and responsible thing is to take a pause in this particular aspect of this refugee program, in order to verify that terrorists are not trying to infiltrate the refugee population,” Ryan said.
Read more: The Political Insider
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders FREAKS When His Gun Policy is Exposed by Chuck Todd
- 2 Men Guilty of Gang Raping 13-Year-Old Girl Sentenced to Probation
- WATCH: Sarah Sanders Hammers the Media for Criticizing Trump’s MS-13 ‘Animals’ Comment
- ‘Caravan’ of Refugees Climb U.S.-Mexico Border While Chanting, “Yes We Can!”
- Bad Parents: Baby Found Starved Nearly To Death By Lazy Parents
- Santa Fe School Shooter Killed High School Crush During Attack
- WATCH: Katy Perry Forces Kiss on American Idol Contestant, is He a #MeToo Victim?
- AUDIO: Police Release Starbucks Recording that Proves Racism is NOT the Issue, Entitlement is
- Trump Ends Worst Obama-Era Policy: ‘America will not be held hostage to nuclear blackmail.’
- FBI HITS MOTHER-LOAD: Found 650,000 Clinton Emails On Weiner’s Computer — Warrant Obtained
- Target: Man in Woman’s Bathroom Exposes Himself to Child
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Quit Acting to ‘Save Our Democracy’ from Donald Trump