Nearly 150 melon-headed whales, a species of dolphin, have become stranded on a beach in Japan.
They were found along a 4km (2.5 mile) stretch of beach in the Ibaraki prefecture, north-east of Tokyo.
Efforts are under way to try to rescue the animals.
Read more: BBC
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- NO LOVE FOR TRUMP: Glenn Beck Calls Trump’s Wife a Lesbian Porn Star in Facebook Rant
- The Man Obama Rescued: Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl Pleads Guilty to…
- WATCH: Hillary Clinton Greeted by a Swarm of ‘Boos’
- Awkward: Compilation Video of Celebrities Thanking Harvey Weinstein Goes Viral [WATCH]
- Robert De Niro Exclaims ‘F**k you, Donald Trump’ During Charity Event — Plans to Prevent the President From…
- Hillary Collapses in UK — Has Now Cancelled All Scheduled Events
- Conceal Carrier Avoids Deadly Armed Robbery With One Quick Move [WATCH]
- WATCH: Nancy Pelosi Goes on Tirade Against Trump’s Executive Order, Busted for Not Reading It [LOL]
- ‘Taliban’ Hostages Return Home Revealing Gruesome Details — Reason Why They Were in Afghanistan Still Suspicious [Video]
- Report: Hillary Might Teach at Columbia — Social Media Explodes With Hilarious Reaction
- POLL: Conservatives Push to Have Mitch McConnell Resign, Do You Agree With Them?
- Man Teases Bear With Food — Biggest Mistake of His Life
- Gun Grabbing ‘Logic’: Dianne Feinstein Claims Constitution Does NOT Protect Conceal Carry — All 40 Million Americans She Represents Would Never Want a… [VIDEO]
- Vegas Mass Shooter’s Father was ‘Psychopath’, on FBI’s Most Wanted List
- Building the World’s Smallest 10mm Pistol
- The End? Hundreds of ISIS Fighters Have…
- Worst Mass Shooting in American History: Kills at Least 50, Hundreds More Injured