In the wake of the attack on Umpqua Community College (UCC) Hillary Clinton is pushing new regulations on gun shows and a change in laws allowing shooting victims and their families to sue gun manufacturers.
Clinton will introduce these latest gun control proposals on October 5.
According to NBC News, Clinton said she would propose “[tightening] rules governing gun show and Internet sales,” which is a reference to the expansion of background checks that has eluded Democrats and Democrat surrogates like Gabby Giffords and Mark Kelly since January 2013. Of course, the problem with this approach is that the UCC gunman passed a background check for his guns, as did almost every mass shooter of note in the last eight years. Breitbart New previously reported that The New York Times admits the clear majority of mass shooters–including Gabby Giffords’ attacker–acquire their guns via background checks.
So expanding background checks would have done nothing to stop the attack at UCC.
But Clinton also wants to use the UCC attack as an opportunity to change the law so that shooting victims and their families can sue gun makers into oblivion.
Read more: breitbart.com
- WATCH: Former Police Officer Shocked to See What His Son’s School Replaced the American Flag With
- State County to Assign Armed Guards to Every Public School
- WATCH: David Hogg Attacks Gun Owners in Profanity Laced Rant
- Steven Seagal Accused of Sexual Assault
- Student David Hogg Demands People ‘Work Together’, But Calls the NRA ‘Child Murderers’
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- Meet the Hero School Resource Officer Who Shot Down Maryland Gunman
- WATCH: Roseanne Barr Tells Jimmy Kimmel to “Zip That F***ing Lip,” When it Comes to Bashing Trump
- Florida’s ‘Teacher of the Year’ Points the Finger at Parents for Mass Shooting Epidemic — ‘Parents, it’s time to step up!’
- SHARK BAIT: Great White Shark Feeds Just Feet from Cape Cod Shore [WATCH]
- DRUNK DRIVER OR TERRORIST? 28 Badly Injured After Man Plows Car Through New Orleans Parade
- BREAKING: Thug Kills Omaha Police Officer, Who Gave Birth Days Before, During Shoot Out
- WATCH: CNN Goes to Gun Range to Shoot AR-15, Proves Gun-Controllers Have No Clue What They are Talking About
- One Student SUSPENDED for Not Walking Out During Anti-Gun Protest
- PayPal Founder at RNC: Who Cares About Bathrooms, ‘Fake Culture Wars Only DISTRACT Us from Our ECONOMIC DECLINE’
- Austin Bomber Dead — Blows Himself Up
- Hillary Collapses in UK — Has Now Cancelled All Scheduled Events
- YouTube is Banning Gun Content in an Effort to Push Gun-Control