A U.S. Airforce base in Japan was closed for hours Saturday after a suspect entered the base “with a suspicious package.”
Security forces from the 374th Airlift Wing “apprehended [the] suspect who gained unauthorized entry into Yokota Air Base,” a post on the base’s Facebook page announced.
The person was not identified, nor did authorities say what the suspicious package contained, CNN reported.
Read more: Washington Examiner
- The Two Missing Minutes in Case Where Officer Mohamed Noor Shot the Yoga Teacher
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Wife Found Guilty of Shooting Her Husband Dead and the Only Witness was Their Pet Parrot
- Officer Mohamed Noor Refuses to Cooperate With Investigators After Shooting Dead Yoga Teacher
- If You Wear a Miniskirt in Saudi Arabia, Here is What Happens…
- Trump Admin Wins Second Time with Travel Ban, Strict Enforcement…
- Crocodile Returns Body of Man it Killed After Witch Doctor ‘Summoned It’ [Video]
- Cop Mohammed Noor Shot Yoga Teacher From Patrol Car, While Reaching Over His Partner
- Congress Fails to Include Majority of Trump’s Budget Cuts in House GOP Budget Plan
- Chris Hemsworth Thinks a Woman Should be the New Bond…
- 10,000 New ICE Agents are Ordered to Crackdown on Sanctuary Cities
- ANTIFA Protester Hits MAGA Man, Then All Hell Breaks Loose [Video]
- John McCain’s Daughter Reveals the Senator Has Been Diagnosed With Brain Cancer
- College Students Love Socialism, But Can’t Define It [VIDEO]
- Susan Rice Is Not Going to Testify About Unmasking Trump Supporters
- Gang of 4 Stalk 50yr-Old Woman, ‘Forced Her to Perform Oral Sex at Gunpoint’ [Video]
- Delta Airlines Kicks Ann Coulter Out of Her Seat and Boy Was That the Wrong Decision…
- Watch: Revolver or Semi-Auto for a Conceal Carry Weapon?