A U.S. Airforce base in Japan was closed for hours Saturday after a suspect entered the base “with a suspicious package.”
Security forces from the 374th Airlift Wing “apprehended [the] suspect who gained unauthorized entry into Yokota Air Base,” a post on the base’s Facebook page announced.
The person was not identified, nor did authorities say what the suspicious package contained, CNN reported.
Read more: Washington Examiner
- Pedophile Imprisoned for Sexually Abusing Young Boy is Found Dead in Jail
- Watch: Psychologist Leaves Reporter Speechless Defending the Right to Free Speech vs. Someone’s ‘Right’ To Not Be Offended
- Hijab-Wearing Woman Becomes New Hair Model for L’Oreal. We Aren’t Joking. [Watch]
- Tragic: Young Boy Attempting to Save Paralyzed Father from Fire Dies
- Allah Adios: Muslim Migrants Finally Get Deported from US Under Trump Admin
- LOL: Trump Thanks Democrats for Shutting Down the Government on His One Year Presidential Anniversary
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- For Those of You Who Thought Trump Bankrupted the Secret Service, Here is the Real Story…
- ALERT: Intel Officer Claims Obama Would be First Former President to be Charged with a FELONY if…
- REVEALED: Secret Tape of Woman Being Bribed to Accuse Trump of Sexual Harassment
- Oakland Mayor Vows to Go to Jail to Protect Sanctuary City
- Trump Rioters During Inauguration Day Find Out What “Justice” Means
- WALK OF SHAME: ISIS Commander Forced to Walk Nude to His Execution
- Harpy Feminist Cries Dunkirk is too ‘Manly’
- Watch: CNN Does Its Job and Corrects Fake News Democrats
- Border Patrol Union President: ‘Miraculous’ Drop in Border Crossing with President Trump
- U.S. Warns Iran of Military Action, They Respond With a Slap to Our Face — Is it Time to Hit Back?
- Oprah: Supports Jihad, Genocide, and Falsely Accuses People of Racism