Sweden will introduce tighter border controls and asylum rules in a bid to reduce the number of asylum seekers reaching the country, the government said on Tuesday.
“The aim of the measures we are presenting now is to create a breathing space for Sweden’s asylum system,” Prime Minister Stefan Lofven told reporters.
The government said it planned to widen the number of asylum seekers receiving temporary asylum with the only exception being those coming to Sweden under international quota agreements.
Read more: Yahoo News
- Colorado Passes New Conceal Carry Bill That Will Have Gun-Grabbers Freaking
- WATCH: Ted Nugent Goes After David Hogg — ‘So Brainwashed’ He Can’t ‘be Fixed’
- AUDIO: Police Release Starbucks Recording that Proves Racism is NOT the Issue, Entitlement is
- WATCH: The Moment #Ferguson Thug Pulled Out his Gun to Shoot at Cops
- Dear Idiot NYT Writer: Here are THREE Provable Instances of Americans Protecting Their Liberty with Guns
- Bill Clinton: NY Times and Trump Colluded to Defeat Hillary
- WATCH: The Video Gun Controllers Are Terrified Of
- Hillary Endorser ARRESTED for Buying Sex with Meth
- When Scopes are a Bad Idea?
- Nikolas Cruz ‘Smiling and Laughing’ in Life Behind Bars
- 2 Men Guilty of Gang Raping 13-Year-Old Girl Sentenced to Probation