A Syrian member of parliament says the United States decision to send troops into to Syria is an aggression because it does not have the government’s agreement.
Sharif Shehadeh told The Associated Press on Saturday that the troops will have no effect on the ground, but Washington wants to say that it is present in Syria.
American officials say up to 50 special operations troops will be sent to assist Kurdish and Arab forces in northern Syria.
Read more: Fox News
- For Those of You Who Thought Trump Bankrupted the Secret Service, Here is the Real Story…
- BLM Activist Makes List of Requests for White People: ‘give up the home you own to a black or brown family.’
- Armed Intruder Breaks into Family’s Apartment, Tries Raping Daughter — Enter the Pissed Off Father…
- Policewoman Shoots Down 4 Jihadis by Herself — Video Footage Revealed
- REPORT: Debbie Wasserman Schultz’ IT Aide May Have Sold State Secrets to Russia, Pakistan
- Senator Apologizes for ‘Assassinate Trump’ Comment… Almost a Week Later
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- Should Antifa be Labeled as a Terror Organization? This Petition Says It Should.
- Watch: Hipsters Believe America Should Model Economy Like Venezuela’s to Have Income Equality
- Arizona Court Rules Guns are Loaded, Even When Empty…
- Apparently Saint and Little Native American Boy Statue is White Supremacy…
- Democrat Steve Cohen is Introducing Impeachment Articles for President Trump Over Charlottesville
- #BlackLivesMatter Are Planning ‘DAY OF RAGE’ in 37 Cities–Is Yours On The List?
- Charlottesville Police Chief Says Everyone was Guilty of Violence: ‘Mutually Combating Individuals In The Crowd’
- Question: Should Lawmakers Investigate James Comey and Robert Mueller?
- Pastor is Now Demanding Removal of George Washington Statue Because He Owned Slaves…
- The Key to Basic Handgun Training? K.I.S.S. [Watch]
- All You Need To Know About “Assault” Rifles