A Syrian member of parliament says the United States decision to send troops into to Syria is an aggression because it does not have the government’s agreement.
Sharif Shehadeh told The Associated Press on Saturday that the troops will have no effect on the ground, but Washington wants to say that it is present in Syria.
American officials say up to 50 special operations troops will be sent to assist Kurdish and Arab forces in northern Syria.
Read more: Fox News
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives
- WINNING! California FORCED to Return 500+ Guns to Dealer After Seizing Them For…
- WATCH: Tennessee Students Start Fighting, Tear Down American Flag During Anti-Gun ‘Walkout’ Protest
- Student David Hogg Demands People ‘Work Together’, But Calls the NRA ‘Child Murderers’
- Couple Caught Sexually Abusing Their Kids and Family Dog
- Parkland High School: Broward County Sheriff Captain Who Ordered Officers to Secure “Perimeter” Identified
- Poll: Should NFL Fans Get a Refund if Players Kneel During Anthem?
- REPORT: US was Running Guns Through Benghazi to Syria and Hillary Lied About it Under Oath
- Second Amendment Group Has Surge of Membership at 1200% for 18-20 Year-Olds
- WATCH: Katy Perry Forces Kiss on American Idol Contestant, is He a #MeToo Victim?
- One Student SUSPENDED for Not Walking Out During Anti-Gun Protest
- PRO GUN WIN: See How this Judge Just Changed the Game for Gun Owners
- Dear Idiot NYT Writer: Here are THREE Provable Instances of Americans Protecting Their Liberty with Guns
- Haitian Official Who Exposed the Clinton Foundation is Found With Gun-Shot to Head
- Dropped: Charges Against the Bundy Family are Dismissed
- Tinder Date Turns to Homicide: ‘Mama’s Boy’ Dismembers Woman’s Body
- DOJ Unleashes More Documents on Operation Fast & Furious