A Syrian member of parliament says the United States decision to send troops into to Syria is an aggression because it does not have the government’s agreement.
Sharif Shehadeh told The Associated Press on Saturday that the troops will have no effect on the ground, but Washington wants to say that it is present in Syria.
American officials say up to 50 special operations troops will be sent to assist Kurdish and Arab forces in northern Syria.
Read more: Fox News
- Is This How Otto Warmbier Was Put In A Comma? Leaked Footage Shows North Korean Officials Beating A Woman Senseless For…
- Watch: Chuck Schumer Hammered on Senate Floor for Lying About Trump Being Under Investigation
- White House Hosts Ramadan Dinner, Trump was a No Show
- Millions Of Gun Owners About To Be Criminals Starting July 1st
- CNN Employees Resign After Fake News Scandal
- North Korea Claims They’re the ‘Victim’ in Otto Warmbier’s Death
- Snowflake Alert! University Now Has ‘Emotional Risk’ Assessment For Student Events
- BREAKING: Republicans Delay Health Care Vote, Not Enough…
- Smug Thug Smirking While Widow Testifies During Murder Trial is Destroyed by Judge [Watch]
- Student Going to Jail for Registering Dead People as Democratic Voters
- Bill Nye Writer Willing To Accept Deaths of “Old Ass Conservative White Men” If It Leads To Gun Control
- WaPo Publishes Fact-less Story Thomas Jefferson ‘Celebrated Ramadan’
- London Women Targeted for Continuous Acid Attacks
- ISIS Forces Sex Slave to EAT Her 1yr-Old Son
- Obama Judge Releases MS-13 Gang Member On The Biases Of…
- Delusional Pelosi Won’t Step Down — ‘I’m A Master Legislator!’
- Black Trump Supporter Demolishes Maxine Waters — “You Have Destroyed the Black Community!”
- EXCLUSIVE: American Patriot & [email protected] Chuck Taylor Discusses Defensive Handgun Shooting [WATCH]