On the first night of a city-wide curfew following the massive Monday riots, the streets of Baltimore were relatively quiet. The Wall Street Journal reports that some 3,000 police officers and National Guard troops stood watch Tuesday night in troubled parts of the city. Only minor skirmishes with a few unruly protestors were reported.
“The overnight order to stay inside ended at 5 a.m. with no reports of disturbances in the early morning hours—and with only 10 people arrested: two for looting, one for disorderly conduct and seven for violating the curfew….”
Even as officials in Baltimore appear to be getting a very tense situation under control, Al Sharpton is pledging to go to the city and organize a two-day march next month to nearby Washington, D.C., where he will reportedly deliver a demand to the new Attorney General, Loretta Lynch, that she “intervene” in the case of Freddie Gray.
Read more: westernjournalism.com
- Report: Charlottesville’s Neo-Nazi Organizer Was Former Occupy Activist, Supported Obama
- Watch: Protesters Destroy Confederate Monument in North Carolina to ‘Smash White Supremacy’
- All the Details Behind Car Attack in Charlottesville are Released, Man Behind Wheel Was… [UPDATE]
- Woman is Stabbed. Two Unarmed Men Try Saving Her, Get Stabbed. Then Dude With Gun Shows Up…
- Neo-Nazi Groups are Now Recognized as Terrorist Organizations — Shouldn’t Black Lives Matter Also?
- Charlottesville Police Chief Says Everyone was Guilty of Violence: ‘Mutually Combating Individuals In The Crowd’
- Trump to North Korea: You “will be met with fire, fury and frankly power, the likes of which the world has never seen before.”
- Mistakes First Time Buyers Make When Buying A Gun And How To Avoid Them
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- CBS Discovers the Brutal Reality of Gun Laws During Interview
- 9yr-Old Girl Has Some Mad Crazy Handgun Skills [Video]
- Sharia Law Is Coming To A Neighborhood Near You
- ‘Mad Dog’ Mattis Issues Statement on North Korea That Makes President Trump’s Look Tame
- FBI is on the Hunt for the Wikileaker — Going FRANTIC
- ‘Violent Violation’: North Korea Issues New Threats Against US
- Report: Forensic Experts say DNC was Never Hacked by Russia, An Insider Did the Job
- Regis and Her Father on Fox and Friends
- Man Teases Bear With Food — Biggest Mistake of His Life