On the first night of a city-wide curfew following the massive Monday riots, the streets of Baltimore were relatively quiet. The Wall Street Journal reports that some 3,000 police officers and National Guard troops stood watch Tuesday night in troubled parts of the city. Only minor skirmishes with a few unruly protestors were reported.
“The overnight order to stay inside ended at 5 a.m. with no reports of disturbances in the early morning hours—and with only 10 people arrested: two for looting, one for disorderly conduct and seven for violating the curfew….”
Even as officials in Baltimore appear to be getting a very tense situation under control, Al Sharpton is pledging to go to the city and organize a two-day march next month to nearby Washington, D.C., where he will reportedly deliver a demand to the new Attorney General, Loretta Lynch, that she “intervene” in the case of Freddie Gray.
Read more: westernjournalism.com
- White House Hosts Ramadan Dinner, Trump was a No Show
- Bill Nye Writer Willing To Accept Deaths of “Old Ass Conservative White Men” If It Leads To Gun Control
- Missing 14yr-Old Girl Found Dead in Landfill, Police Need Your Help
- Socialist Bernie Sanders & Wife Under Bank Fraud Investigation by the FBI
- Video: Muslim Man Attacks Woman In Broad Daylight Because She Was Wearing…
- Delusional Pelosi Won’t Step Down — ‘I’m A Master Legislator!’
- 16-Month-Old Killed After Thug Father Viciously…
- CNN Retracts Their Fake Russia/Trump News — Instantly Trolled [LOL]
- Obama Judge Releases MS-13 Gang Member On The Biases Of…
- Question: Should Lawmakers Investigate James Comey and Robert Mueller?
- Watch: Thug Couple Beats Restaurant Owner and Her Daughter Over ‘Cold Chicken’
- Stevie Wonder Exposes Hypocrisy of Black Lives Matter in Awesome Speech!
- Hillary Clinton: Republicans are the ‘Death Party’
- Watch: Fed Up Drivers vs. Liberal Ding-Bats Blocking Traffic
- Democrat on Scalise Shooting: ‘I’m F**king Glad He Got Shot’ [AUDIO]
- Trump Plummets ‘Refugee’ Resettlement Numbers — Destroys Obama’s Goals
- Report: Why Firing Nancy Pelosi is Harder Than it Sounds
- World’s Longest Shot Takes 10 Seconds to Wipe Out Target, an ISIS Militant