Beyoncé’s Super Bowl 50halftime performance was meant as a call to arms for the Black Lives Matter movement, but it also served as a rallying cry to those who have had enough of it.
An anonymous group has scheduled a protest outside of the National Football League headquarters on Feb. 16, according to an invitation on eventbrite.com.
Are you offended as an American that Beyoncé pulled her race-baiting stunt at the Superbowl?
Do you agree that it was a slap in the face to law enforcement?
Do you agree that the Black Panthers was/is a hate group which should not be glorified?
Come and let’s stand together. Let’s tell the NFL we don’t want hate speech & racism at the Superbowl ever again!
Read more: BizPac Review
- CNN Reporter Claims School Shooting Survivor Colton Haab is a Liar
- Florida’s ‘Teacher of the Year’ Points the Finger at Parents for Mass Shooting Epidemic — ‘Parents, it’s time to step up!’
- Hundreds of Teachers Sign Up for Concealed Carry Class
- Thinking Past Step 1: Other Policy Changes to Improve School Security
- Gun-Control Fact Sheet: If There are Any Facts to Refute the Gun-Control Argument, It’s These
- Report: Father ‘Chained His Twin Daughters in Home, Raped Them and Fathered Their Children’
- Gun Controllers Post ‘Kill the NRA’ Billboard — Organization Behind it Will Shock You
- VIDEO: Texas High School Plans on Suspending Students Protesting Gun Rights
- Nurse Caught on Camera Laughing as WWII Vet Dies Gasping for Breath
- Busted: Chick Tries Framing Cop for Sexual Harassment, Then His Body-Cam Footage was Released
- BLUBBER BUTT MOORE: #MichaelMoore Demands America to ‘Disarm the Police’
- House Passes “Concealed Carry Reciprocity” Bill
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Still Believes ‘Macho Atmosphere’ & ‘Sexism’ is Why Hillary Clinton Lost
- The cop-killer bullet myth
- Religion Of Peacer RAPES Little Girl, Years Later She Returns … With A VENGEANCE
- At least one Tsarnaev pal, Azamat Tazhayakov, arrested today was here illegally
- Authorities Confirm: 4 Times More People Killed with a Blade Than a Rifle
- Parkland High School Student Blames Media for Politicizing the School Shooting, Instead of Focusing on Students Who Lost Their Lives