Quentin Tarantino’s dad says his son was “dead wrong” when he criticized police officers at a New York City rally last Saturday.
“I love my son and have great respect for him as an artist but he is dead wrong in calling police officers, particularly in New York City where I grew up, murderers,” Tony Tarantino said in a statement released on Friday by the Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Of the City of New York. “He is a passionate man and that comes out in his art but sometimes he lets his passion blind him to the facts and to reality. I believe that is what happened when he joined in those anti-cop protests.”
Quentin Tarantino was speaking at a rally protesting police brutality when he said: “This is not being dealt with in any way at all. That’s why we are out here. If it was being dealt with, then these murdering cops would be in jail or at least be facing charges.”
“When I see murders, I do not stand by,” Tarantino added. “I have to call a murder a murder, and I have to call the murderers the murderers.”
Tarantino made his comments just days after a New York City police officer was killed in the line if duty.
PBA president Patrick J. Lynch said he appreciated Tony Tarantino’s comments.
Read more: Fox News
- Melania Trump Cuts Pork from First Lady Payroll After Michelle Obama’s Extensive Spending
- School Parades Kindergarteners in Gun-Control ‘Walkout’ — Did They Exploit the Children?
- California Appoints Illegal Alien to Office
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Trey Gowdy Slams McCabe: ‘Fellow Bureau Agents’ Suggested He Be Fired, Not Trump’s Fault
- Conservative Activists Detained by Airport Police in UK — Preventing Them from Inciting “Hatred”
- CAUGHT: Trump Sniffs Out Biggest Iranian Spy in White House
- Why I Killed Jeffrey Dahmer
- WATCH: CNN Busted on Gun-Control Agenda, On Their Own Network
- Megyn Kelly Off the Air After Attacking Jane Fonda
- Nikolas Cruz ‘Smiling and Laughing’ in Life Behind Bars
- DEAR AMERICA: Should Donald Trump ACCEPT This Executive Order on the Second Amendment?
- Senator Kamala Harris Completes ‘Democrat Stupidity Course’ After Tweeting this Moronic Statement on Illegal Immigration
- Identical Twin Studies Show the Only Gay Genes that Exist are Made by Versace
- Allah Adios: Muslim Migrants Finally Get Deported from US Under Trump Admin
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- WATCH: Katy Perry Forces Kiss on American Idol Contestant, is He a #MeToo Victim?
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives