Tennessee just named its state rifle: the .50-caliber Barrett, one of the most powerful rifles in the world.
“We are incredibly honored,” said Chris Barrett, company president. “We’re bringing pride and honor to our state.”
The rifle was invented in Tennessee in 1982 by his father Ronnie Barrett, who was a photographer working out of his garage at the time, and is now the company’s CEO.
Read more: CNN
- Her Orders were to Take Down Flight 93 on 9/11, But Lt. Heather “Lucky” Penney Was Flying an Unarmed F-16
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders FREAKS When His Gun Policy is Exposed by Chuck Todd
- Vegas Police Arrest Student Issuing School Death Threats On Instagram — Unlike Broward County
- Seattle Seahawks Player Claims Cops ‘Racially Profiled’ Him — Cops Respond With All the Details He Omitted
- Trump’s Sexual Harassment Accusers Sit Down With Megyn Kelly
- WATCH: Body-Cam Footage Released of Police Hunting Down Las Vegas Shooter Stephen Paddock
- #WarriorChick: Man Gropes Woman and Says She “Likes it” Because She is “American” — Her Response Left Him Bruised and Beaten
- WATCH: Liberal Politician Wants to Make it Illegal to Manufacture Semi-Automatic Rifles, ‘Get Them Out Of Our Communities’
- Victory: Democrats Give in to GOP, Abandon the “Schumer Shutdown”
- FLASHBACK: When Trump Said McCain Was NOT a War Hero–He Was RIGHT
- When Scopes are a Bad Idea?
- UN Military Vehicles Roaming This American State–Is Obama Fulfilling His Promise of a Global Police Force?
- WATCH: Chick Accuses Cop of Racism, Then the Body Camera Footage is Released
- PRINCESS OR QUEEN: THE 11 DIFFERENCES BETWEEN DATING A GIRL VS A WOMAN