A drill simulating a “highly toxic chemical attack” in a heavily populated stadium took place in Poland.
It came on the same day the French prime minister Manuel Valls warned France could face chemical or biological weapons in the war with ISIS.
Emergency crews – including fire, army and the police – took part in the huge exercise in the subway station of the Warsaw National Stadium.
The scenario surrounded passengers succumbing to fumes from a suspected toxic chemical release of sarin gas.
Ambulance, police and fire crews were initially sent to the scenario before army troops were drafted in.
Read more: dailystar.co.uk
- For Those of You Who Thought Trump Bankrupted the Secret Service, Here is the Real Story…
- When You’re Trying to Riot and Your Mom Shows Up [WATCH]
- BLM Activist Makes List of Requests for White People: ‘give up the home you own to a black or brown family.’
- Anti-Trump Protester Shot in Groin With Tear-Gas Canister During Phoenix Rally [Video]
- Watch: Hipsters Believe America Should Model Economy Like Venezuela’s to Have Income Equality
- Policewoman Shoots Down 4 Jihadis by Herself — Video Footage Revealed
- State Senator Who Called for Trump Assassination is Kicked Out of…
- Bust… A Move? 92yr-Old Woman and Police Officer Have a Dance Off [Watch]
- REPORT: Debbie Wasserman Schultz’ IT Aide May Have Sold State Secrets to Russia, Pakistan
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- Armed Intruder Breaks into Family’s Apartment, Tries Raping Daughter — Enter the Pissed Off Father…
- Chick Lectures Crowd of White Women: ‘I Believe White People Are Born Into Not Being Human’ [Video]
- The Key to Basic Handgun Training? K.I.S.S. [Watch]
- Should Antifa be Labeled as a Terror Organization? This Petition Says It Should. [UPDATE]
- ‘I Can’t Thank You Enough’: Wounded Vet Surprises Gary Sinise During Interview [VIDEO]
- Arizona Court Rules Guns are Loaded, Even When Empty…
- Artist Projects 3 Messages on Trump Hotel: “The President of the United States is a Known Racist and Nazi Sympathizer”
- NBA Star Charles Barkley Disses Confederate Statue Obsession — Tells Black Community to Focus on These 3 Things Instead