Two Austrians and a Swede were wounded in an attack on an Egyptian Red Sea resort hotel in Hurghada by two suspected Islamic State (ISIS) militants on Friday, in the second hotel attack in Egypt in as many days.
Renata and Wilhelm Weisslein, both 72, and Sammie Olovsson, 27, were in stable condition Saturday, an Egyptian hospital official told the Associated Press.
Olovsson posted on Facebook that he had four stab wounds but was stable, and had been “lucky.”
The assailants stormed the seaside, four-star Bella Vista Hotel with knives and pellet guns. One was killed by police and the other was seriously wounded, the Interior Ministry said.
The attackers raised the ISIS flag and were aiming to kidnap tourists, officials told the BBC.
The stabbings follow an attack on a bus at a hotel near the Pyramids on Thursday. ISIS claimed that attack, saying it was targeting “a tourist bus carrying Jews.”
Read more: Mashable
- One Student SUSPENDED for Not Walking Out During Anti-Gun Protest
- Conservative Activists Detained by Airport Police in UK — Preventing Them from Inciting “Hatred”
- WINNING! California FORCED to Return 500+ Guns to Dealer After Seizing Them For…
- WATCH: Tennessee Students Start Fighting, Tear Down American Flag During Anti-Gun ‘Walkout’ Protest
- Media Bias and Anti-NRA Protests Causes Massive Spike in NRA Membership
- Hell and Back: 3 Sex Slave Girls Share Gratitude for Being Freed
- ‘GET OFF OUR LAND’: Navajo Tribe Chases John McCain Off their Reservation Because of This…
- Here Are the Students Not Walking Out of School for Gun-Control
- Hung Out to Dry: Duck Dynasty Family Says Phil Was Set Up
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- GA Lieutenant Governor is Planning to cut Tax Benefits for Delta if They Don’t Reverse NRA Decision
- California Appoints Illegal Alien to Office
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives
- Megyn Kelly Off the Air After Attacking Jane Fonda
- JOHN PODESTA: The Man Whose Emails Damaged Hillary’s Campaign Says There is Something ‘Deeply Broken’ With the FBI
- REPORT: Trump Hating FBI Agent Peter Strzok Ignored Evidence of Hillary Clinton’s Secret Server Being Hacked
- CALLING BS ON… Left Wing Gun-Control Memes
- BREAKING: 16 Terrorists Arrested at Police Raid — but Paris Jihadist is…