Mexican cartel smugglers on the waters of the Rio Grande got into a shootout with U.S. Border Patrol agents. No injuries were reported and the gunmen got away.
The shootout took place on Monday afternoon in the border community of Fronton, located in the western part of Starr County near Roma, information provided to Breitbart Texas by the Starr County Sheriff’s Office revealed.
Border Patrol agents spotted several men in camouflage clothing on board of a raft. One of the agents began to hear gunshots and noticed that the rounds began to hit nearby. He took out his handgun and fired three shots at the gunmen. Another agent was able to help his fellow agent escape from the area, the information provided revealed. The case is being investigated by the Starr County Sheriff’s Office and U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
Read more: Breitbart
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Hillary Collapses in UK — Has Now Cancelled All Scheduled Events
- CONFIRMED: FBI Says Comey Did Draft Letter On Clinton Before Completing the Investigation
- Awkward: Compilation Video of Celebrities Thanking Harvey Weinstein Goes Viral [WATCH]
- Gun Grabbing ‘Logic’: Dianne Feinstein Claims Constitution Does NOT Protect Conceal Carry — All 40 Million Americans She Represents Would Never Want a… [VIDEO]
- The Man Obama Rescued: Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl Pleads Guilty to…
- NO LOVE FOR TRUMP: Glenn Beck Calls Trump’s Wife a Lesbian Porn Star in Facebook Rant
- CNN Commentator: When it Come to Criticizing NFL Players “White People Don’t Get to…”
- Trump Retaliates After Democrat ‘Fabricated’ Slain Soldier Story — He Has Proof
- BREAKING: Armed and Dangerous Killer on the Run — At Least 3 Dead
- Man Teases Bear With Food — Biggest Mistake of His Life
- University Cop Shot in the Back of the Head
- Authorities Confirm: 4 Times More People Killed with a Blade Than a Rifle
- Conceal Carrier Avoids Deadly Armed Robbery With One Quick Move [WATCH]
- Family of Cannibals Discovered: ‘Confesses to Killing and Eating at Least 30 People’
- Report: Hillary Might Teach at Columbia — Social Media Explodes With Hilarious Reaction
- WATCH: John McCain Refers to Trump as “Half-baked.” “Spurious nationalism.” “Tired dogma.”