This is the moment a ‘killer babysitter’ took Russian police to the grisly scene where she beheaded a defenceless four-year-old girl in her care.
Escorted by armed police, handcuffed Gyulchekhra Bobokulova – herself a mother of three – showed officers the Moscow flat where she apparently strangled Nastya Meshcheryakova, who had learning difficulties, before cutting off her head with a kitchen knife. The little girl’s remains were left in her cot.
The 38-year-old nanny told police she was haunted by ‘voices’ on the day of the murder, and was driven mad with anger after discovering that her husband in Uzbekistan had started a new family while she was away working in Russia. She claimed she had refused his offer to become his second wife.
In scenes that shocked the world yesterday, the hijab-wearing nanny was seen walking the streets of Moscow brandishing the head of the dead girl for an hour before she was detained by police.
Reports suggest she had become enraged after learning of her husband’s infidelity.
But another theory has surfaced in Russia which suggests she was angered by a Tajik boyfriend who she had met in Moscow.
A source said: ‘All of a sudden she found out that he was actually married. It was a shock for her. She came back to Moscow in shock.’
Bobokulova is believed to be co-operating with investigators and showed how she killed the child, with sources saying she strangled the girl before using a kitchen knife to behead her.
She shouted ‘I am a terrorist’ and threatened to cause an explosion but, despite the FSB security service leading the probe, the Russians so far have no evidence of a link to extremist groupings.
Bobokulova was taken to the flat in western Moscow at around midnight – only 16 hours after the appalling killing to which – say police sources – she has confessed.
‘Initially, she seemed insane, but then agreed to the investigative experiment,’ said a police source.
‘She was brought to the apartment where the murder was committed. She pointed to the block, the entrance and the apartment by herself.’
The woman – a citizen of Uzbekistan – is seen talking to police, and appears to understand where and why she is at the location.
She spoke to her police escorts but was only overheard once, saying: ‘Here is the house, that way.’
She entered the block with officers who escorted her to the fifth floor flat where she lived with the Meshcheryakov family whose daughter was killed.
A police source claimed she said: ‘I came here and took off my skirt, threw it in a rubbish bin. Got changed into what we wear to have prayer. A voice told me to wear so.’
As she came out a women in the crowd shouted: ‘You killed a child! Your head needs to be torn off!’
Police tried to calm the woman as Bobokulova was bundled into a police van.
A source said she told police: ‘I came here and took off my skirt, threw it in a rubbish bin. Got changed into what we wear to have prayer. A voice told me to wear so.’
The parents were being comforted by friends and relatives after their daughter’s horrific death. Nastya – or Anastasia – had special needs after problems during her birth.
The nanny ‘cared for her like her own child’, according to one source.
The beheaded remains of the four-year-old were found in a cot in the family flat, dressed in her night clothes, a T-short and shorts. On her blanket was a picture of a kitten.
The Kremlin backed decisions by Russian media organisations not to show gruesome pictures of the crime scene inside the flat.
Bobokulova told police that she went home to Uzbekistan less than two months ago and found her husband had a new wife and had started a family.
A source told LifeNews: ‘In her first testimony Bobokulova said that just over a month ago, she went to her homeland, to Uzbekistan to renew her passport.
‘When she got to her home, she learned that her husband had started a new family. She was invited to become a second wife. In total, she spent 25 days there.’
Read more: Daily Mail
- World’s Longest Shot Takes 10 Seconds to Wipe Out Target, an ISIS Militant
- Missing 14yr-Old Girl Found Dead in Landfill, Police Need Your Help
- Democrat on Scalise Shooting: ‘I’m F**king Glad He Got Shot’ [AUDIO]
- Die-In Protesters Against Trump’s Healthcare Bill Get Rude Awakening by Motorcyclist [WATCH]
- ALERT: US Official Arrested For Giving Chinese Agent Top-Secret…
- MSNBC Host Suggests Scalise DESERVED To Be Shot — The Reason Why Will Have You FUMING!
- Insane! Sex Offender Rapes Neighbor’s 7yr-Old Daughter Weeks After Being Released from Prison
- Protesters Interrupt Trump During Time For Prayer — The President’s Reaction Is Priceless
- Delusional Pelosi Won’t Step Down — ‘I’m A Master Legislator!’
- Dude Starts Freaking When Chick Places Snake on His Lap in Most Hilarious Video
- What Really Killed Otto Warmbier
- National Security Council Unable to Release Susan Rice Documents Because They’re in Obama’s…
- WATCH: Why Poor People Shouldn’t Run the Economy
- Why We Carry: Man Punches Girl 39 Times in Empty Parking Lot After ‘Laying in Wait’ [WATCH]
- Clinton Foundation Busted for Taking $1MIL from Qatar and ‘Forgetting’ to Tell Gov. About It
- Watch: One Person’s Fit of Road Rage Backfires, Cause Insane Chain Reaction
- Professor Publishes ‘#LetThemF*ckingDie’ Article About White People, Now Playing The Victim…
- Fake Mud Jeans Now Exist for Men Who are too Afraid to Get Dirty — Guess How Much They Cost