This is the moment a ‘killer babysitter’ took Russian police to the grisly scene where she beheaded a defenceless four-year-old girl in her care.
Escorted by armed police, handcuffed Gyulchekhra Bobokulova – herself a mother of three – showed officers the Moscow flat where she apparently strangled Nastya Meshcheryakova, who had learning difficulties, before cutting off her head with a kitchen knife. The little girl’s remains were left in her cot.
The 38-year-old nanny told police she was haunted by ‘voices’ on the day of the murder, and was driven mad with anger after discovering that her husband in Uzbekistan had started a new family while she was away working in Russia. She claimed she had refused his offer to become his second wife.
In scenes that shocked the world yesterday, the hijab-wearing nanny was seen walking the streets of Moscow brandishing the head of the dead girl for an hour before she was detained by police.
Reports suggest she had become enraged after learning of her husband’s infidelity.
But another theory has surfaced in Russia which suggests she was angered by a Tajik boyfriend who she had met in Moscow.
A source said: ‘All of a sudden she found out that he was actually married. It was a shock for her. She came back to Moscow in shock.’
Bobokulova is believed to be co-operating with investigators and showed how she killed the child, with sources saying she strangled the girl before using a kitchen knife to behead her.
She shouted ‘I am a terrorist’ and threatened to cause an explosion but, despite the FSB security service leading the probe, the Russians so far have no evidence of a link to extremist groupings.
Bobokulova was taken to the flat in western Moscow at around midnight – only 16 hours after the appalling killing to which – say police sources – she has confessed.
‘Initially, she seemed insane, but then agreed to the investigative experiment,’ said a police source.
‘She was brought to the apartment where the murder was committed. She pointed to the block, the entrance and the apartment by herself.’
The woman – a citizen of Uzbekistan – is seen talking to police, and appears to understand where and why she is at the location.
She spoke to her police escorts but was only overheard once, saying: ‘Here is the house, that way.’
She entered the block with officers who escorted her to the fifth floor flat where she lived with the Meshcheryakov family whose daughter was killed.
A police source claimed she said: ‘I came here and took off my skirt, threw it in a rubbish bin. Got changed into what we wear to have prayer. A voice told me to wear so.’
As she came out a women in the crowd shouted: ‘You killed a child! Your head needs to be torn off!’
Police tried to calm the woman as Bobokulova was bundled into a police van.
A source said she told police: ‘I came here and took off my skirt, threw it in a rubbish bin. Got changed into what we wear to have prayer. A voice told me to wear so.’
The parents were being comforted by friends and relatives after their daughter’s horrific death. Nastya – or Anastasia – had special needs after problems during her birth.
The nanny ‘cared for her like her own child’, according to one source.
The beheaded remains of the four-year-old were found in a cot in the family flat, dressed in her night clothes, a T-short and shorts. On her blanket was a picture of a kitten.
The Kremlin backed decisions by Russian media organisations not to show gruesome pictures of the crime scene inside the flat.
Bobokulova told police that she went home to Uzbekistan less than two months ago and found her husband had a new wife and had started a family.
A source told LifeNews: ‘In her first testimony Bobokulova said that just over a month ago, she went to her homeland, to Uzbekistan to renew her passport.
‘When she got to her home, she learned that her husband had started a new family. She was invited to become a second wife. In total, she spent 25 days there.’
Read more: Daily Mail
- GROSS: Michelle Tells Crowd She’s A Sex Symbol — And It Blows Up In Her Face
- ALLAH ADIOS! Muslim Migrants FINALLY Get Deported from US Under Trump Admin
- WATCH: Kate Steinle Memorial Ruined by Violent Antifa Protesters
- REPORT: ‘Nasty Woman’ Throws Her Used TAMPON at a Police Officer
- BADASS: Bear Gets Into Bloody Fight With Wolves Over Deer Carcass–And The Winner Was…
- ISIS Has Been Defeated
- Shady Lady Elizabeth Warren ‘Forgets’ to Disclose $1.3MIL Line of Credit Given to Her by…
- Not So Scary Now: Video Captures ISIS Militants Screaming Like Babies During Battle
- WATCH: Obama Thanks Himself for Trump’s Growing Economy
- House Passes “Concealed Carry Reciprocity” Bill
- Gun Yoga, Is It a Real Thing? [WATCH]
- Dangerous Standoff With Armed Robber and Father Ends With the Bad Guy Dying
- Vagina Hat Wearers had Guest Speaker, Donna Hylton, Who Kidnapped, Raped and Tortured a Man [VIDEO]
- Kate Steinle’s Killer is Now Being Targeted by ICE
- A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE: Syrian Rebels Release a Video of Them Shooting Islamic State Militants
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- Trump Wins: Bill Moves Forward to Expose Congressional Sexual Harassers
- Obama Whines, Claims He ‘Suffered Racism’ While Holding Presidential Office