Remember all those times that Hillary Clinton, as well as the State Department she once ran, claimed that all of the former secretary’s relevant emails about Benghazi had been identified and provided, or would be provided, to the House Select Committee investigating the deadly attack? Remember how Clinton assured everyone that she was being transparent and forthcoming and had deleted from her private email server only those communications deemed “personal” — that all official, business-related communications had been turned over to State for review?
Well, as The Daily Caller notes of a new batch of previously undisclosed emails about Benghazi, “Either Hillary Clinton inaccurately stated that she turned over all of the official emails she sent or received as secretary of state, or the State Department failed to make them available to the House Select Committee on Benghazi.”
The article refers to the revelation that a long-time Clinton aide, Sidney Blumenthal, has provided to the committee headed by Rep. Trey Gowdy a number of emails that apparently were not disclosed by the former secretary. In fact, says the report, dozens of pages of emails sent by Blumenthal to Clinton while she was the country’s top diplomat — emails discovered only because Blumenthal turned them over — are now in Gowdy’s hands.
“The new Blumenthal-Clinton correspondence was included in a batch of emails Blumenthal gave in response to a subpoena from the Benghazi committee. He will testify in a closed-door session in front of the panel on Tuesday.”
Read more: westernjournalism.com
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders FREAKS When His Gun Policy is Exposed by Chuck Todd
- 2 Men Guilty of Gang Raping 13-Year-Old Girl Sentenced to Probation
- WATCH: Sarah Sanders Hammers the Media for Criticizing Trump’s MS-13 ‘Animals’ Comment
- ‘Caravan’ of Refugees Climb U.S.-Mexico Border While Chanting, “Yes We Can!”
- Bad Parents: Baby Found Starved Nearly To Death By Lazy Parents
- Santa Fe School Shooter Killed High School Crush During Attack
- WATCH: Katy Perry Forces Kiss on American Idol Contestant, is He a #MeToo Victim?
- AUDIO: Police Release Starbucks Recording that Proves Racism is NOT the Issue, Entitlement is
- Trump Ends Worst Obama-Era Policy: ‘America will not be held hostage to nuclear blackmail.’
- Target: Man in Woman’s Bathroom Exposes Himself to Child
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Quit Acting to ‘Save Our Democracy’ from Donald Trump