The House passed Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI)’s $1.1 trillion omnibus spending bill, negotiated with Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA). A majority of House Republicans voted for the measure, which fully funds Obama’s refugee resettlement operation, all Mideast immigration programs, Sanctuary Cities, Obama’s continued executive amnesty for DREAMers, and the resettlement of illegal aliens within the U.S. interior.
In perhaps a display of loyalty to Ryan, three-fifths of the Republican conference supported his legislation, and even gave him a standing ovation following the bill’s passage.
In passing this legislation, the House has approved funding for the issuance of nearly three hundred thousand visas to migrants from Muslim countries in the next year alone.
Ryan’s bill accomplishes this migrant surge by fully funding every U.S. immigration program currently in existence, as well as funding the President’s expansion of the refugee program through Syrian migrant resettlement.
The most recent available data published by the Department of Homeland Security shows that in 2013, around 118,000 migrants from Muslim-majority countries were permanently resettled within the United States on green cards, as well as approximately 40,000 refugees and asylees from Muslim countries. Additionally, according to data from the State Department, in 2013 the U.S. voluntarily admitted approximately 123,000 temporary migrants from Muslim countries as foreign students and foreign workers.
On top of those autopilot admissions, which will be funded throughout all of 2016, the House is also funding the President’s plan to add another 10,000 refugees from the Muslim country of Syria. As a result, Ryan’s House-passed omnibus will bring in nearly 300,000 Muslim migrants in the next 12 months alone, including roughly 170,000 who will be permanently resettled within the country. In a December 3rd letter to administration officials, Sens.
Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) explained that the permeant resettlement of 170,000 Muslim migrants will be on top of the already huge inflow of temporary Muslim migrants:
Congress is days away from consideration of an omnibus year-end funding bill that would set the U.S. on an autopilot path to approve green cards, asylee, and refugee status to approximately 170,000 migrants from Muslim countries during the next fiscal year. In addition to that would tens of thousands of temporary visas for entry and employment, and the entire sum is added to the rest of the annual autopilot green card, asylee, refugee, and foreign worker flow.
This means that next year, the U.S. will admit more than two Muslim migrants for every one Iowa Republican primary voter.
Reports have documented how the admission of large flows of Sharia-sympathetic Muslim migrants has posed several assimilation challenges for the nation. For instance, Equality Now issued a report detailing how Muslim migration has put half a million U.S. girls at risk of suffering Female Genital Mutilation.
Similarly, Aayan Hirsi Ali has documented how honor violence and honor killings have become prevalent throughout the nation. Hirsi Ali has explained how the number of honor violence victims is only “likely to rise in the years to come” since “immigration trends over the last ten years, show a significant increase in the number of people moving to the United States from countries with high-honor violence rates—notably Somalia… as well as Iraq.” Moreover, a September 2015 Congressional report found that Minnesota, which has the largest Somali population in the country, also has the largest number of radicalized individuals who have attempted to take up arms and join ISIS in the fight against the West.
Yet many members of Congress do not seem aware of these reports. For instance, in an October interview with Congressman Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), Breitbart News asked Jordan if he thought visa issuances to Muslim countries should be reduced, citing the fact that in his home state of Ohio, which has a large Somali population, more than 20,000 girls are at risk of having their sexual organs cut from their bodies.
Jordan’s response was, “In Ohio? Wow.” Jordan could not say whether he would support curbs to Muslim immigration declaring, ” I’d have to look at that closer. I have not looked at that particular.”
Yet in addition to funding visas for nearly 300,000 Muslim migrants, Ryan’s omnibus bill also funds the expansion of the H-2B guest-worker visa, which according to immigration attorney Ian Smith will disproportionately “hurt America’s most vulnerable workers” such as black workers, single women, the elderly, and first-generation immigrants. This provision– tucked 700 pages into the bill– resuscitates and expands a controversial provision of Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL)’s Gang of Eight immigration plan to increase guest-workers.
Read more: Breitbart
- Pedophile Imprisoned for Sexually Abusing Young Boy is Found Dead in Jail
- Trump Rioters During Inauguration Day Find Out What “Justice” Means
- LOL: Trump Thanks Democrats for Shutting Down the Government on His One Year Presidential Anniversary
- Oakland Mayor Vows to Go to Jail to Protect Sanctuary City
- Watch: Two Chicks are Boarding a Sailboat to Fight Poaching, Totally Bad*ss
- Hijab-Wearing Woman Becomes New Hair Model for L’Oreal. We Aren’t Joking. [Watch]
- Tragic: Young Boy Attempting to Save Paralyzed Father from Fire Dies
- Report: DHS to File Criminal Charges Against Sanctuary City Politicians
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- Watch: Security Footage Captures Dramatic Shoot-Out Between Cops and Armed Robbers
- New Details: Thirteen Children Living in ‘House of Horrors’ Were Only Allowed to Shower Twice a Year, Among Other Cruel Treatment
- REVEALED: Secret Tape of Woman Being Bribed to Accuse Trump of Sexual Harassment
- College Pays Professors Huge Settlement After ‘Ban of White People’ on Campus Threatened Their Lives [Video]
- ALERT: House Voted on Impeachment of Trump, Results Were Staggering
- House Passes “Concealed Carry Reciprocity” Bill
- Psychologist Answers Journalist’s Question ‘Why should your right to freedom of speech trump a trans person’s right not to be offended?’ — Leaves Her Speechless [Watch]
- Newsweek: ‘Hillary Clinton could still become president if Russia probe finds conspiracy evidence’
- PRINCE CLAIMS: Saudi Arabia Has FUNDED Hillary Clinton Campaign from Beginning