Would Donald Drumpf poll as well?
“Drumpf is much less magical,” Mr. Oliver noted, suggesting that Mr. Trump’s opponents begin referring to him by the former family name. Soon enough, the hashtag #MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain lit up social media. And on Super Tuesday, “Donald Drumpf” was the second-most searched candidate name on Google, behind only “Donald Trump,” and ahead of “Marco Rubio” and “Ted Cruz,” the senators who are two of Mr. Trump’s closest competitors in the race.
With Mr. Trump’s sweeping victories on Tuesday, we surely have not seen the last of the “Drumpf” meme. But even as his critics extend its popularity, some fairness might be in order.
Despite mistaken impressions, Mr. Trump and his recent relatives had nothing to do with the surname change.
Read more: NY Times
- Colorado Passes New Conceal Carry Bill That Will Have Gun-Grabbers Freaking
- LIFE COACH JAXI WEST: Tweets the Most AWFUL Comment About Texas Deputy
- Watch: Feminist Wants to Ban the Word “Man” — Tucker Has His Fun
- Photo Gallery
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- BREAKING: Thug Kills Omaha Police Officer, Who Gave Birth Days Before, During Shoot Out
- WATCH: CNN Goes to Gun Range to Shoot AR-15, Proves Gun-Controllers Have No Clue What They are Talking About
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives
- Report: Shooting at Maryland School — Armed Resource Officer Does His Job and Saves Dozens
- Austin Bomber Dead — Blows Himself Up
- State County to Assign Armed Guards to Every Public School
- Hillary Collapses in UK — Has Now Cancelled All Scheduled Events
- 20,000 Leaked E-mails Show How DNC & Hillary SCREWED Bernie Sanders
- WATCH: Here We Find a Liberal Female in Her Natural Habitat… Pooping for ‘Justice’
- Military Parade to Occur on Veterans Day — Liberals Already Whining