The move ends a long-running boycott of Kelly by Trump, after they clashed bitterly during the first Fox News Republican debate.
Asked by Daily Mail Online whether he was ‘solidly committed to debating on Thursday’, a campaign spokesman replied simply: ‘Yes.’
The decision by Trump comes after he wondered out loud at a campaign rally about whether he should attend.
Speaking to supporters in Oklahoma City, he said the debates ‘seem like a terrible waste of time’ Business Insider reported.
Read more: Daily Mail
- New York: MS-13 Announces Head Hunt on Police in Wanna-Be Sanctuary State, ‘Take Out a Cop’
- U.S., Mexico Border: Caravan of Refugees Show Up, Asking for Asylum
- AUDIO: Police Release Starbucks Recording that Proves Racism is NOT the Issue, Entitlement is
- ALERT: House Voted on Impeachment of Trump, Results Were Staggering
- BREAKING: Massive Gun Grab is About to Rock 4.2 Million Social Security Recipients’ World
- David Hogg’s Newest “Boycott” Immediately Shutdown by Pro-Gun Activist Kyle Kashuv
- Lindsey Graham: Russia Probe to be ‘Considered a CRIMINAL Investigation’
- Barbara Bush Hating Professor: ‘Why I Can’t Stand White Belly Dancers’
- Bill Clinton: NY Times and Trump Colluded to Defeat Hillary
- Illinois: County Declares Itself ‘Sanctuary County’ for Gun Owners
- WATCH: Dude PUNCHES Chick in the Face — Was it Justified?
- WATCH: Obama JOKES About Scalia’s Death
- Will You Sign? Jimmy Kimmel Boycott has Over 150,000 Signatures — All Started When Kimmel Mocked FLOTUS
- 2 Men Guilty of Gang Raping 13-Year-Old Girl Sentenced to Probation
- EXPOSED: Trump ‘Groping’ Claims DEBUNKED By The Details–Spread The Word!
- DEAR AMERICA: Should Donald Trump ACCEPT This Executive Order on the Second Amendment?