LAPD officials on Friday morning confirmed the department was investigating a knife that was found buried on the Brentwood property once owned by O.J. Simpson, who was acquitted two decades ago in the 1994 killings of his ex-wife and her friend.
TMZ, which broke the story, reported that a construction worker found the knife years ago at the former professional football star’s estate. It was unclear when the discovery was made, but the house was demolished in 1998.
Los Angeles Police Department Officer Norma Eisenman later confirmed the details of the TMZ report.
Read more: ktla.com
- The Two Missing Minutes in Case Where Officer Mohamed Noor Shot the Yoga Teacher
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Wife Found Guilty of Shooting Her Husband Dead and the Only Witness was Their Pet Parrot
- Officer Mohamed Noor Refuses to Cooperate With Investigators After Shooting Dead Yoga Teacher
- If You Wear a Miniskirt in Saudi Arabia, Here is What Happens…
- Trump Admin Wins Second Time with Travel Ban, Strict Enforcement…
- Crocodile Returns Body of Man it Killed After Witch Doctor ‘Summoned It’ [Video]
- Cop Mohammed Noor Shot Yoga Teacher From Patrol Car, While Reaching Over His Partner
- Congress Fails to Include Majority of Trump’s Budget Cuts in House GOP Budget Plan
- Chris Hemsworth Thinks a Woman Should be the New Bond…
- 10,000 New ICE Agents are Ordered to Crackdown on Sanctuary Cities
- ANTIFA Protester Hits MAGA Man, Then All Hell Breaks Loose [Video]
- John McCain’s Daughter Reveals the Senator Has Been Diagnosed With Brain Cancer
- College Students Love Socialism, But Can’t Define It [VIDEO]
- Susan Rice Is Not Going to Testify About Unmasking Trump Supporters
- Gang of 4 Stalk 50yr-Old Woman, ‘Forced Her to Perform Oral Sex at Gunpoint’ [Video]
- Delta Airlines Kicks Ann Coulter Out of Her Seat and Boy Was That the Wrong Decision…
- Watch: Revolver or Semi-Auto for a Conceal Carry Weapon?