LAPD officials on Friday morning confirmed the department was investigating a knife that was found buried on the Brentwood property once owned by O.J. Simpson, who was acquitted two decades ago in the 1994 killings of his ex-wife and her friend.
TMZ, which broke the story, reported that a construction worker found the knife years ago at the former professional football star’s estate. It was unclear when the discovery was made, but the house was demolished in 1998.
Los Angeles Police Department Officer Norma Eisenman later confirmed the details of the TMZ report.
Read more: ktla.com
- Colorado Passes New Conceal Carry Bill That Will Have Gun-Grabbers Freaking
- WATCH: Ted Nugent Goes After David Hogg — ‘So Brainwashed’ He Can’t ‘be Fixed’
- AUDIO: Police Release Starbucks Recording that Proves Racism is NOT the Issue, Entitlement is
- WATCH: The Moment #Ferguson Thug Pulled Out his Gun to Shoot at Cops
- Dear Idiot NYT Writer: Here are THREE Provable Instances of Americans Protecting Their Liberty with Guns
- Bill Clinton: NY Times and Trump Colluded to Defeat Hillary
- WATCH: The Video Gun Controllers Are Terrified Of
- Hillary Endorser ARRESTED for Buying Sex with Meth
- When Scopes are a Bad Idea?
- Nikolas Cruz ‘Smiling and Laughing’ in Life Behind Bars
- 2 Men Guilty of Gang Raping 13-Year-Old Girl Sentenced to Probation