Allied veterans and families of their fallen comrades gathered Saturday at the U.S. cemetery overlooking Omaha Beach to mark the 71st anniversary of the D-Day invasion that helped defeat the Nazis in World War II.
Visitors and cadets from the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland watched as a bagpipe band paraded at the Normandy American Cemetery in Colleville-sur-Mer, amid the thousands of white marble crosses and Stars of David of servicemen and women who lost their lives during the invasion.
Read more: Yahoo News
- Missing 14yr-Old Girl Found Dead in Landfill, Police Need Your Help
- Hillary Clinton: Republicans are the ‘Death Party’
- Video: Muslim Man Attacks Woman In Broad Daylight Because She Was Wearing…
- Die-In Protesters Against Trump’s Healthcare Bill Get Rude Awakening by Motorcyclist [WATCH]
- Delusional Pelosi Won’t Step Down — ‘I’m A Master Legislator!’
- Democrat on Scalise Shooting: ‘I’m F**king Glad He Got Shot’ [AUDIO]
- Stevie Wonder Exposes Hypocrisy of Black Lives Matter in Awesome Speech!
- Is Obama At Fault For Otto Warmbier’s Death? Victim’s Father Sheds Some Light On The Former President
- World’s Longest Shot Takes 10 Seconds to Wipe Out Target, an ISIS Militant
- Watch: Fed Up Drivers vs. Liberal Ding-Bats Blocking Traffic
- What Really Killed Otto Warmbier
- Clinton Foundation Busted for Taking $1MIL from Qatar and ‘Forgetting’ to Tell Gov. About It
- Insane! Sex Offender Rapes Neighbor’s 7yr-Old Daughter Weeks After Being Released from Prison
- CNN Retracts Their Fake Russia/Trump News — Instantly Trolled [LOL]
- Van Halen Icon Sammy Hagar Bashes Trump Haters, ‘Give Him a Chance’
- 16-Month-Old Killed After Thug Father Viciously…
- ALERT: US Official Arrested For Giving Chinese Agent Top-Secret…
- MSNBC Host Suggests Scalise DESERVED To Be Shot — The Reason Why Will Have You FUMING!