Allied veterans and families of their fallen comrades gathered Saturday at the U.S. cemetery overlooking Omaha Beach to mark the 71st anniversary of the D-Day invasion that helped defeat the Nazis in World War II.
Visitors and cadets from the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland watched as a bagpipe band paraded at the Normandy American Cemetery in Colleville-sur-Mer, amid the thousands of white marble crosses and Stars of David of servicemen and women who lost their lives during the invasion.
Read more: Yahoo News
- BREAKING: Terror Attack on Pedestrians, Mowed Down by Van — Terrorist Take Hostages at Gun Point
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- Report: Charlottesville’s Neo-Nazi Organizer Was Former Occupy Activist, Supported Obama
- Missouri Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated!’
- Baltimore Removes All Confederate Statues in Middle of Night
- Woman is Stabbed. Two Unarmed Men Try Saving Her, Get Stabbed. Then Dude With Gun Shows Up…
- Democrat Steve Cohen is Introducing Impeachment Articles for President Trump Over Charlottesville
- White House Fact Sheet: How Trump and Sessions Have Combated Lawless Sanctuary Cities
- Michigan Forces Grandparents to Choose Between Their Guns and Grandchild…
- Obama Breaks Silence–5 Worded Response on Charlotte RIOTS Will Have You Dropping Your Jaw [SHOCKING]
- All the Details Behind Car Attack in Charlottesville are Released, Man Behind Wheel Was… [UPDATE]
- Pastor is Now Demanding Removal of George Washington Statue Because He Owned Slaves…
- Prayers For Trump! Group of Pastors form Prayer Circle with President in the Oval
- ‘They Brought it on Themselves’: Dallas Commissioner Votes Against Honoring Police Officers Murdered by BLM Supporter
- GOOD JOB DAD: Father Gave his College Daughter a Gun, Saves her Life During Home Invasion
- Cop Mohammed Noor Shot Yoga Teacher From Patrol Car, While Reaching Over His Partner