The fallout continues over comments two hosts made on The View, about Miss Colorado’s Miss America monologue about being a nurse.
Johnson & Johnson and Eggland’s Best Eggs have both announced they will no longer advertise on show following the comments.
Johnson & Johnson said Thursday the company was taking the money saved from pulling ads from “a certain daytime program to good use,” and announced a new donation drive for nursing scholarships.
Likewise, Eggland’s Best said Thursday that the company “appreciates nurses and values the important role they play in family health. In light of the comments about the nursing profession recently made on daytime television, we will no longer be advertising on the show in question.”
Joy Behar and Michelle Collins came under fire for comments the two made on Monday about Miss Colorado Kelley Johnson’s monologue, in which she told the story of “Joe,” an Alzheimer’s patient that Johnson cared for.
“…She came in a nurse’s uniform, and basically read her emails out loud,” comedian and co-host Collins said of Johnson’s monologue.
Read more: USA Today
- GROSS: Michelle Tells Crowd She’s A Sex Symbol — And It Blows Up In Her Face
- ALLAH ADIOS! Muslim Migrants FINALLY Get Deported from US Under Trump Admin
- WATCH: Kate Steinle Memorial Ruined by Violent Antifa Protesters
- Trump’s Sexual Harassment Accusers Sit Down With Megyn Kelly
- REPORT: ‘Nasty Woman’ Throws Her Used TAMPON at a Police Officer
- Shady Lady Elizabeth Warren ‘Forgets’ to Disclose $1.3MIL Line of Credit Given to Her by…
- WATCH: Obama Thanks Himself for Trump’s Growing Economy
- Not So Scary Now: Video Captures ISIS Militants Screaming Like Babies During Battle
- ‘Definitely Terrorism’: NYC Suicide Bomber Captured Alive [VIDEO]
- Dear Idiot NYT Writer: Here are THREE Provable Instances of Americans Protecting Their Liberty with Guns
- BADASS: Bear Gets Into Bloody Fight With Wolves Over Deer Carcass–And The Winner Was…
- House Passes “Concealed Carry Reciprocity” Bill
- WATCH: Flag Burning Libtards Get The Full Wrath of an American Patriot–Fight Breaks Out
- Kate Steinle’s Killer is Now Being Targeted by ICE
- A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE: Syrian Rebels Release a Video of Them Shooting Islamic State Militants
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- Trump Wins: Bill Moves Forward to Expose Congressional Sexual Harassers
- Obama Whines, Claims He ‘Suffered Racism’ While Holding Presidential Office