The fallout continues over comments two hosts made on The View, about Miss Colorado’s Miss America monologue about being a nurse.
Johnson & Johnson and Eggland’s Best Eggs have both announced they will no longer advertise on show following the comments.
Johnson & Johnson said Thursday the company was taking the money saved from pulling ads from “a certain daytime program to good use,” and announced a new donation drive for nursing scholarships.
Likewise, Eggland’s Best said Thursday that the company “appreciates nurses and values the important role they play in family health. In light of the comments about the nursing profession recently made on daytime television, we will no longer be advertising on the show in question.”
Joy Behar and Michelle Collins came under fire for comments the two made on Monday about Miss Colorado Kelley Johnson’s monologue, in which she told the story of “Joe,” an Alzheimer’s patient that Johnson cared for.
“…She came in a nurse’s uniform, and basically read her emails out loud,” comedian and co-host Collins said of Johnson’s monologue.
Read more: USA Today
- Policewoman Shoots Down 4 Jihadis by Herself — Video Footage Revealed
- Armed Intruder Breaks into Family’s Apartment, Tries Raping Daughter — Enter the Pissed Off Father…
- Artist Projects 3 Messages on Trump Hotel: “The President of the United States is a Known Racist and Nazi Sympathizer”
- BREAKING: Barcelona Terrorist Found Wearing an Explosive Belt ‘Screaming Allahu Akbar’ — Has Been Shot Down
- Apparently Saint and Little Native American Boy Statue is White Supremacy…
- Arizona Court Rules Guns are Loaded, Even When Empty…
- Chick Lectures Crowd of White Women: ‘I Believe White People Are Born Into Not Being Human’ [Video]
- NBA Star Charles Barkley Disses Confederate Statue Obsession — Tells Black Community to Focus on These 3 Things Instead
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- MEXICAN ACTOR WHO HATES TRUMP: Danny Trejo Shows Up to High School, ‘There is a RACE Problem.’
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- Not This Store: Store Owners Stand Guard with AR-15’s to Protect Business from Missouri Rioters
- Girl Describes Horrific Testimony of Escaping North Korea [WATCH]
- BOOM: After Trump’s ‘FAKE NEWS’ Comment, CNN’s Stocks Take a Hit
- John McCain Tight Lipped on His Foundation After Being Busted for Taking Foreign Money from Questionable Sources
- All You Need To Know About “Assault” Rifles
- Report: Charlottesville’s Neo-Nazi Organizer Was Former Occupy Activist, Supported Obama
- White House Fact Sheet: How Trump and Sessions Have Combated Lawless Sanctuary Cities