A critical strategy for those who wish to stir up blame, hate and violence against our men and women in blue is selectively highlighting situations that support their narrative. And even those they can simply “enhance” to fit their narrative; the phony Michael Brown “hands up don’t shoot” comes to mind here.
Just as important is ignoring incidents that contradict the narrative that our law enforcement is a bunch of bad apples, racist and overly aggressive, just waiting for an opportunity to pull the trigger.
That’s why the Black Lives Matter folks and even President Obama himself likely wish you wouldn’t see what happened the other day of Hueytown, AL.
A photo of a Hueytown officer taking care of a little girl who was in a wreck this week is gaining lots of attention after the police department posted it on Facebook.
The image shows a Hueytown officer walking next to the toddler, who is holding a stuffed animal.
“This child was riding in a vehicle that was part of a three-car accident today,” Police Chief Chuck Hagler said in the post, which was shared on Thursday.
Read more: allenbwest.com
- Watch: Chuck Schumer Hammered on Senate Floor for Lying About Trump Being Under Investigation
- Millions Of Gun Owners About To Be Criminals Starting July 1st
- Is This How Otto Warmbier Was Put In A Comma? Leaked Footage Shows North Korean Officials Beating A Woman Senseless For…
- Smug Thug Smirking While Widow Testifies During Murder Trial is Destroyed by Judge [Watch]
- Student Going to Jail for Registering Dead People as Democratic Voters
- BREAKING: Republicans Delay Health Care Vote, Not Enough…
- London Women Targeted for Continuous Acid Attacks
- Snowflake Alert! University Now Has ‘Emotional Risk’ Assessment For Student Events
- ISIS Forces Sex Slave to EAT Her 1yr-Old Son
- Bill Nye Writer Willing To Accept Deaths of “Old Ass Conservative White Men” If It Leads To Gun Control
- WaPo Publishes Fact-less Story Thomas Jefferson ‘Celebrated Ramadan’
- Clinton Foundation Busted for Taking $1MIL from Qatar and ‘Forgetting’ to Tell Gov. About It
- CNN Employees Resign After Fake News Scandal
- John McCain Tight Lipped on His Foundation After Being Busted for Taking Foreign Money from Questionable Sources
- Black Trump Supporter Demolishes Maxine Waters — “You Have Destroyed the Black Community!”
- Watch: Thug Couple Beats Restaurant Owner and Her Daughter Over ‘Cold Chicken’
- Missing 14yr-Old Girl Found Dead in Landfill, Police Need Your Help
- Delusional Pelosi Won’t Step Down — ‘I’m A Master Legislator!’