Since day one, the Rangers have been dominated by males because it takes mental and physical strength that females just don’t have. There are often decisions made in combat in which you have to take the life of a child because they are a threat to your battle buddies – at this point, motherly instinct would kick in and they won’t be able to do it.
I had a friend dismissed from the military because he hit a female soldier in the back of her helmet when she froze and wouldn’t shoot back. Once he snapped her back into duty, she started doing her job but she complained about it. The Army kicked him out even though he saved her life.
I wouldn’t have a problem with female Rangers if the Army didn’t lower the standards – but thanks to the Obama administration, who keeps pushing for this historical moment to happen, standards have been lowered. It’s an injustice to both of these women at the end of the day because, technically, they didn’t earn the Ranger tab.
A man’s thumb is thirty times stronger than that of a woman. This is standard biology. A woman with training can defeat many men without, but it’ll be in spite of the normal strength deficiencies. But when the best face the best, there is no contest. Ronda Rousey can defeat the majority of the men that she meets on the street, however she would be defeated in short order by any of the 135lb UFC males. This used to be common sense.
If no woman in the world has the physical ability to compete with men in professional tennis, in the PGA, in the NFL, in the NHL, in the NBA, in the UFC, and in the NFL, what makes you believe that they could compete with men in Ranger School or on the battlefield against our enemies most elite warriors? If the New York fire department had to drop its standards for women to earn a job, do you really believe that Ranger school wouldn’t?
Our elite special forces are not a social experiment. Nor is it a slight to women that when it comes to the physical realities of the job, biologically they are inferior. As a matter of fact, so are 90% of the men that try for a Ranger tab and fail.
“Marine Capt. Katie Petronio, writing in the Marine Corps Gazette about Officer Candidate School, states, of candidates who were dropped from training because they were injured or not physically qualified, females were breaking at a much higher rate than males, 14 percent versus 4 percent. The same trends were seen at TBS [The Basic School] in 2011; the attrition rate for females was 13 percent versus 5 percent for males, and 5 percent of females were found not physically qualified compared with 1 percent of males.
We females can train as hard as we like, and we may increase strength, stamina, and fitness. Nevertheless, our increased fitness still will not put us on par with that of the men who are training to their utmost, like men in combat units and the Special Forces. They are the top ten percent of the top ten percent. We also bear too many other risks to be cost effective. No matter how widespread feminism becomes, our bones will always be lighter, more vulnerable to breaks and fractures.
Our aerobic capacity will still be 20 to 40 percent less, and we will still be less able It is not for lack of training. Throughout 2013, the female recruits going through Marine Corps boot camp were being trained to achieve the men’s minimum pull-up standard. They were trained to pass the test, yet 55 percent of them could not make that minimum, according to an Associated Press report. Ninety-nine percent of male recruits can, whether or not they were particularly athletic before shipping off to boot camp.”
H/T: Clash Daily
- Her Orders were to Take Down Flight 93 on 9/11, But Lt. Heather “Lucky” Penney Was Flying an Unarmed F-16
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders FREAKS When His Gun Policy is Exposed by Chuck Todd
- Vegas Police Arrest Student Issuing School Death Threats On Instagram — Unlike Broward County
- Seattle Seahawks Player Claims Cops ‘Racially Profiled’ Him — Cops Respond With All the Details He Omitted
- Trump’s Sexual Harassment Accusers Sit Down With Megyn Kelly
- WATCH: Body-Cam Footage Released of Police Hunting Down Las Vegas Shooter Stephen Paddock
- #WarriorChick: Man Gropes Woman and Says She “Likes it” Because She is “American” — Her Response Left Him Bruised and Beaten
- EX-CONVICT: Has a Few Choice Words for Cop Haters and It’s EPIC
- Victory: Democrats Give in to GOP, Abandon the “Schumer Shutdown”
- Professor Who Called Trump’s Win ‘an Act of Terrorism’ Will Receive This as a Reward
- FLASHBACK: When Trump Said McCain Was NOT a War Hero–He Was RIGHT
- When Scopes are a Bad Idea?
- UN Military Vehicles Roaming This American State–Is Obama Fulfilling His Promise of a Global Police Force?
- WATCH: Chick Accuses Cop of Racism, Then the Body Camera Footage is Released
- PRINCESS OR QUEEN: THE 11 DIFFERENCES BETWEEN DATING A GIRL VS A WOMAN