Richard Sherman just got another fan – me. I love how he responded to this. He worked his way out of the ghetto and up in life. Many, many people do. Nothing is just given to you… you have to earn it, work for it. Blaming someone who is a different color than you for all your problems is a cheap, cowardly cop-out. Liberalism is indeed pushing racism and division in this country. It is a mental disorder and a scourge on our nation. Liberals have destroyed our freedoms, our government and our way of life. Now they want us killing each other. How Progressive. This black supremacist should be locked up. He’s militant and a danger to all of us. He wants a war and America just wants peace and to be great again. We need to clean house of these evil Marxists – racism is its own form of slavery.
From Right Wing News:
There is a cancer in this country that is encouraging racism. It is called liberalism. When the president and people like Al Sharpton do nothing to call out black racism we are all in trouble. While the country is focusing in on a false epidemic of white cops killing blacks, we have out spoken black racists openly calling for the execution of whites and all police.
#BlackLivesMatter leader “King Noble” made national headlines about a week ago, after calling for “open season on crackers and cops” in a video rant uploaded to YouTube. Gloating about the execution of the deputy in Houston, he made it clear that this was just the beginning of violence on whites by his group, promising to America that “it’s about to go down.”
Before Noble’s website was removed after our investigator Hannibal from IllWriteIt.com reported it for hosting illegal porn, Noble utilized it as a platform for spreading his anti-white cop diatribes. Noble created a meme to help spread his hate-filled propaganda, using the images of NFL stars Richard Sherman and Marshawn Lynch to create a meme with a caption that read, “when are we gon kill these KKK Kracka, bro.”
Somehow NFL sensation Richard Sherman found out his image was being used on the black supremacist’s website, was NOT pleased at all. Threatening to sue, the football star came onto Noble’s site to set things straight, commenting as user RSherman25 with the following rant:
“I did not believe this when I heard about it. I watched your videos. I started a life in the ghetto..I banged like a fool till I woke up. I was not suppressed by any man or woman, white or black,” he began.
“I worked myself up from Compton High School to a scholarship at Standford University and I did it myself. I take pride in what I have accomplished both as a black man, and an athlete. I could have stayed in LA and banged and used drugs and thought that it was all the white man’s fault. But that would be a lie. We are who we want to be, that is what is great about America. We are all born with the same chances in life..white or black…YOU choose to be a woman-abusing racist loudmouth. I would love to debate you on national TV. And if you condone senseless black shootings of whites and police officers, you better make that a debate on Springer, so I can bitchslap your ignorant ass!
You are what is keeping and making the black race look bad. Wake up fool. Do not glorify this half a man, he has worked for nothing. He chose to keep himself where he is, not the white people. It is time to take responsibility for your own actions, and not act like a stinking fool. Kids and young black men and women look at this site, and believe that they are abused. That is a bold-faced lie. It is out of the mouths of cheap thugs like you that are hurting our young and taking away the chances they have to make themselves a productive part of society. Brothers and sisters: the only slavery in America now is the one you put yourself into. Rise up like Doctor King as taught us, and be a real human being. We are all in this together, white and black. Peace to all, and I hope this stupid fake hate stops real soon. We are all brothers and sisters. Do not be fooled by the tyranny of evil men like this. Lift yourself up, educate yourselves, and work hard for a good life. No one owes you anything. Stand proud as a person of color, and do something meaningful with your life. I did and I am the best at what I do! Peace out, R Sherman.”
It is unbelievable to me that this guy, King Noble is still on the streets a free man. What do we hear from the race baiters like Jackson and Sharton? Crickets. Not even the black president has come out to denounce or call for an investigation into this idiocy.
Read more: patriotupdate.com
- Policewoman Shoots Down 4 Jihadis by Herself — Video Footage Revealed
- Chick Lectures Crowd of White Women: ‘I Believe White People Are Born Into Not Being Human’ [Video]
- NBA Star Charles Barkley Disses Confederate Statue Obsession — Tells Black Community to Focus on These 3 Things Instead
- Arizona Court Rules Guns are Loaded, Even When Empty…
- ALERT: Wasserman Schultz’ ex-IT Aide Now Faces 4-count Indictment
- Artist Projects 3 Messages on Trump Hotel: “The President of the United States is a Known Racist and Nazi Sympathizer”
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- Apparently Saint and Little Native American Boy Statue is White Supremacy…
- Missouri Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated!’
- Steve Bannon Is Out From White House Position — Was He Fired?
- Sharia Law Is Coming To A Neighborhood Near You
- Antifa Protester in Virginia Attacked Journalist — Caused Concussion [Video]
- Democrat Steve Cohen is Introducing Impeachment Articles for President Trump Over Charlottesville
- Watch: President Trump Issues New Threat to North Korea, ‘Things Will Happen to Them Like They Never Thought Possible’
- 9yr-Old Girl Has Some Mad Crazy Handgun Skills [Video]
- EPIC: Image Reveals What Happens to Your Body When Shooting a Gun
- NO LOVE FOR TRUMP: Glenn Beck Calls Trump’s Wife a Lesbian Porn Star in Facebook Rant
- Krauthammer: If You Take Up Arms Against The United States You Have Forfeited Your Rights