The worst wildfire in a devastating season in California has destroyed more than 400 homes and businesses and forced 10,000 people to flee — some with only minutes to escape the raging flames.
At least one person was known dead and four firefighters were taken to the hospital after battling the Valley Fire, which has scorched about 80 square miles — 50,000 acres — north of San Francisco.
Besides the hundreds of buildings destroyed, the fire has burned up to 1,000 structures, including barns and sheds. The blaze broke out only Saturday, quickly spread and was expanding in several directions early Monday. It was declared zero percent contained.
Read more: NBC News
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders FREAKS When His Gun Policy is Exposed by Chuck Todd
- 2 Men Guilty of Gang Raping 13-Year-Old Girl Sentenced to Probation
- WATCH: Sarah Sanders Hammers the Media for Criticizing Trump’s MS-13 ‘Animals’ Comment
- ‘Caravan’ of Refugees Climb U.S.-Mexico Border While Chanting, “Yes We Can!”
- Bad Parents: Baby Found Starved Nearly To Death By Lazy Parents
- Santa Fe School Shooter Killed High School Crush During Attack
- WATCH: Body-Cam Footage Released of Police Hunting Down Las Vegas Shooter Stephen Paddock
- WATCH: Katy Perry Forces Kiss on American Idol Contestant, is He a #MeToo Victim?
- AUDIO: Police Release Starbucks Recording that Proves Racism is NOT the Issue, Entitlement is
- WATCH: CNN Busted on Gun-Control Agenda, On Their Own Network
- Trump Ends Worst Obama-Era Policy: ‘America will not be held hostage to nuclear blackmail.’
- Target: Man in Woman’s Bathroom Exposes Himself to Child
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Quit Acting to ‘Save Our Democracy’ from Donald Trump