This past Friday I was on Fox Business News’ Varney & Co. to discuss the issue of the Muslim “refugee” immigration crisis facing Europe and Germany in particular. As I stated to Stuart, I’m a compassionate man and understand the trials of a war-torn area. I believe the global community should first do more to attack the impetus behind this 21st century Al Hijra — the militant Islamists. And I suppose the policy of withdrawal by the current occupant of the White House didn’t help but rather set the conditions for all this to occur.
When Varney asked me what I would do, I responded simply, “no military-age males should be allowed entry.” Stuart immediately shot back, that’s not possible. Well sir, of course it is, as a sovereign nation has every right to deny entry into its country.
We should accept the elderly, women, and children from these war-torn areas but the males should be sent back to fight for their own lands against the invaders who are driving them off.
As reported by Gatestone Institute, “Germany’s Muslim population is set to nearly quadruple to an astonishing 20 million within the next five years, according to a demographic forecast by Bavarian lawmakers. The German government expects to receive 1.5 million asylum seekers in 2015, and possibly even more in 2016.
After factoring in family reunifications — based on the assumption that individuals whose asylum applications are approved will subsequently bring an average of four additional family members to Germany — that number will swell exponentially.
We’ve seen brutal events such as the savage killing of British Soldier, Lee Rigby, in broad daylight right outside his Army barracks by Islamic jihadist attackers. Have we already forgotten the episode of Charlie Hebdo? Yes, we have, there are no more marches and rallies—as a matter of fact, there were media outlets who actually blamed the Hebdo writers for their fate. What I tried to express to Stuart Varney is that this is a dangerous event for Europe.
First, you have the economic threat because the economies of these nations are going to be hard-pressed to provide more social welfare programs for the participants in the stealth jihad of Al Hijra. Just look at England and other countries in Europe to see evidence of the increased social program spending.
And when you have instances where sharia practices are allowed, namely, multiple wives, then you have exploding families and birthrates far surpassing those of Europeans – which is something Steyn addressed. Europe already has very high personal income tax rates; imagine the rise as related to the need to increase social welfare services — which we know shall be demanded by the Muslim community. Isn’t it funny how Saudi Arabia hasn’t opened its doors to their brethren, but has volunteered to build hundreds of mosques in Europe?
Secondly, there is a domestic security threat, and I mean local criminality. We’ve tracked here the violent crimes against women in Europe and their rise —particularly rapes in Sweden, where there seems a correlation with the increase of Muslim men. I’ve been reading reports of personal firearm purchases increasing — most notably in Austria. I think folks who once chided the United States about the Second Amendment are coming to realize self-defense is a personal responsibility. Now introduce some 20 million young Muslim men who may not have assimilation on their agenda and guess what you have? A powder keg. That’s not “Islamophobic” for all you Islamapologists; that is fact, reality, and it’s already happening.
Thirdly, there is the national security threat. How will all these individuals be cleared? How will there be background checks done on each and every one, especially the military-age males? Germany had a serious Islamic terror cell operating out of Hamburg. And just last week, a former German rapper was killed in a drone strike fighting for ISIS. Does anyone really think that 20 million Muslims coming to Germany is a good thing? And what happens when they receive EU passports and are allowed freely travel and maneuver without visas? Remember three Americans just recently foiled an Islamic jihadist attack on a train from the Netherlands bound for Paris. There are immense national security concerns not just for Europe, but for the world — and of course the United States.
Read more: allenbwest.com
- REPORT: Hillary Got ‘PHYSICALLY VIOLENT’ After Losing–ATTACKED Staff and Had to be ‘Restrained’
- Skinny Dipping Biden: Female Secret Service Agents Hate Being Assigned to Biden, But Hillary is Worse
- Informant on Clinton, Russia Uranium Deal has been Identified
- VIDEO: Hillary Cries Hysterically After Losing–Blames Comey & Obama
- WATCH: Drake Defends Female Fans After Man Gropes Them During Concert
- Watch: When Americans ‘Steal’ Illegal Immigrants’ Job
- Dear Idiot NYT Writer: Here are THREE Provable Instances of Americans Protecting Their Liberty with Guns
- Exposed: Hillary Clinton’s Web of Corruption — Russian Uranium Deal in the Center of it All
- Faith Hill Touts for ‘Common Sense’ Gun Control: NRA Needs to ‘Tell the Truth’ on Guns
- Bill Clinton Finally Being Targeted for His Sexual Abuse to Women [WATCH]
- FLASHBACK: Bill Clinton ‘Jokes’–Sometimes I Wish I Weren’t Married
- Man Teases Bear With Food — Biggest Mistake of His Life
- Trump Plans for Nation Wide Conceal Carry and END to Gun Control–Do You Dig It?
- Dude Starts Freaking When Chick Places Snake on His Lap in Most Hilarious Video
- Delta Airlines Kicks Ann Coulter Out of Her Seat and Boy Was That the Wrong Decision…
- Ladies, Don’t Rely on These Men to Protect You — [email protected] Yourself [LOL Video]
- Ex-Obama Official, Rosa Brooks, Suggest MILITARY COUP to Get Rid of Trump… Good Luck Lady
- Jimmy Kimmel Writes ‘Dear Crazies’ Tweet to Gun Owners — Is He Out Of Line?