A man has been arrested and charged with animal cruelty over the case of a puppy found in South Carolina with her snout duct-taped shut so tight she will likely be left with permanently damage.
William Leonard Dodson, 41, was picked up by police in North Charleston on Monday night and charged with ill treatment of animals, five days after the dog, Caitlyn, was found in a critical condition.
Dodson has been held in custody pending a bond hearing, and police have not released a motive for the alleged crime.
The 15-month-old dog appeared on a person’s doorstep last Wednesday morning with electrical tape wrapped around her muzzle, Fox Carolina reported.
Caitlyn is a stray but is well-known to locals in the area and considering very friendly.
The person who found Caitlyn took her to the Charleston Animal Society.
In a statement, Dr. Lucy Fuller, the Senior Director of Veterinary Care at the Animal Society, said at the time: ‘Caitlyn is in a lot of pain, her condition is critical, and her prognosis is guarded.
‘A large part of her tongue may need to be removed surgically if the tissue dies from the lack of blood flow.
Read more: dailymail.co.uk
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives
- WATCH: Tennessee Students Start Fighting, Tear Down American Flag During Anti-Gun ‘Walkout’ Protest
- WINNING! California FORCED to Return 500+ Guns to Dealer After Seizing Them For…
- One Student SUSPENDED for Not Walking Out During Anti-Gun Protest
- Student David Hogg Demands People ‘Work Together’, But Calls the NRA ‘Child Murderers’
- Couple Caught Sexually Abusing Their Kids and Family Dog
- Parkland High School: Broward County Sheriff Captain Who Ordered Officers to Secure “Perimeter” Identified
- Nikolas Cruz ‘Smiling and Laughing’ in Life Behind Bars
- Poll: Should NFL Fans Get a Refund if Players Kneel During Anthem?
- REPORT: US was Running Guns Through Benghazi to Syria and Hillary Lied About it Under Oath
- Second Amendment Group Has Surge of Membership at 1200% for 18-20 Year-Olds
- PRO GUN WIN: See How this Judge Just Changed the Game for Gun Owners
- Dear Idiot NYT Writer: Here are THREE Provable Instances of Americans Protecting Their Liberty with Guns
- Haitian Official Who Exposed the Clinton Foundation is Found With Gun-Shot to Head
- Dropped: Charges Against the Bundy Family are Dismissed
- Tinder Date Turns to Homicide: ‘Mama’s Boy’ Dismembers Woman’s Body
- DOJ Unleashes More Documents on Operation Fast & Furious