A long way from her home in Idaho, Sabrina Corgatelli is still hunting big game in South Africa — forging ahead despite the controversy surrounding the recent killing of Cecil the lion.
Corgatelli, who has been traveling around South Africa with her team, has updated her Facebook page with photos showcasing the variety of large animals that she has conquered thus far on her trip: an impala, blue wildebeest, kudu, warthog and giraffe.
“Such a amazing animal!! I couldn’t be any happier!! My emotion after getting him was a feeling I will never forget!!!” she wrote on Facebook after killing the giraffe.
Corgatelli has been posting the photos despite an overwhelming amount of protests and disparaging comments on her Facebook page. Many of her photos have received hundreds of comments from people calling her names and condemning her hobby.
According to the Daily Mail, the huntress posted a message Friday morning that read, “All you haters, This is for you!! Have a great day, cuz I know I will!” The message was accompanied by a meme of Leonardo DiCaprio as Jay Gatsby in the 2013 film, extending his champagne glass, with the caption “To all the haters — stay tuned, you’re going to have so much more to be pissed about.”
The post appears to have already been deleted from her Facebook page.
Read more: The Blaze
- State County to Assign Armed Guards to Every Public School
- WATCH: Former Police Officer Shocked to See What His Son’s School Replaced the American Flag With
- WATCH: David Hogg Attacks Gun Owners in Profanity Laced Rant
- Steven Seagal Accused of Sexual Assault
- YouTube is Banning Gun Content in an Effort to Push Gun-Control
- WATCH: Roseanne Barr Tells Jimmy Kimmel to “Zip That F***ing Lip,” When it Comes to Bashing Trump
- Student David Hogg Demands People ‘Work Together’, But Calls the NRA ‘Child Murderers’
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- Meet the Hero School Resource Officer Who Shot Down Maryland Gunman
- Florida’s ‘Teacher of the Year’ Points the Finger at Parents for Mass Shooting Epidemic — ‘Parents, it’s time to step up!’
- Eminem Targets Gun Owners in New Song: ‘They Love Their Guns More Than Our Children’
- SHARK BAIT: Great White Shark Feeds Just Feet from Cape Cod Shore [WATCH]
- DRUNK DRIVER OR TERRORIST? 28 Badly Injured After Man Plows Car Through New Orleans Parade
- One Student SUSPENDED for Not Walking Out During Anti-Gun Protest
- PayPal Founder at RNC: Who Cares About Bathrooms, ‘Fake Culture Wars Only DISTRACT Us from Our ECONOMIC DECLINE’
- Austin Bomber Dead — Blows Himself Up
- JESSE VENTURA: Not Going to See American Sniper Because ‘There is No Honor in Lying’
- CALLING BS ON… Left Wing Gun-Control Memes