Bernie Sanders and John Kasich picked up the most votes as the first ballots of the first-in-the-nation primary were cast early Tuesday.
Sanders won over all four Democratic voters in the tiny town of Dixville, while Kasich sneaked past Donald Trump, 3-2, among Republicans.
Under New Hampshire state law, communities with fewer than 100 voters can get permission to open their polls at midnight and close them as soon as all registered voters have cast their ballots. While that happened in three locations, Dixville traditionally gets most of the spotlight due to its media-friendly setup at the Balsams Grand Resort Hotel.
Read more: PBS
- Armed Intruder Breaks into Family’s Apartment, Tries Raping Daughter — Enter the Pissed Off Father…
- Policewoman Shoots Down 4 Jihadis by Herself — Video Footage Revealed
- BLM Activist Makes List of Requests for White People: ‘give up the home you own to a black or brown family.’
- For Those of You Who Thought Trump Bankrupted the Secret Service, Here is the Real Story…
- BREAKING: Barcelona Terrorist Found Wearing an Explosive Belt ‘Screaming Allahu Akbar’ — Has Been Shot Down
- Senator Apologizes for ‘Assassinate Trump’ Comment… Almost a Week Later
- Chick Lectures Crowd of White Women: ‘I Believe White People Are Born Into Not Being Human’ [Video]
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- Should Antifa be Labeled as a Terror Organization? This Petition Says It Should.
- REPORT: Debbie Wasserman Schultz’ IT Aide May Have Sold State Secrets to Russia, Pakistan
- John McCain Tight Lipped on His Foundation After Being Busted for Taking Foreign Money from Questionable Sources
- Arizona Court Rules Guns are Loaded, Even When Empty…
- Apparently Saint and Little Native American Boy Statue is White Supremacy…
- Democrat Steve Cohen is Introducing Impeachment Articles for President Trump Over Charlottesville
- #BlackLivesMatter Are Planning ‘DAY OF RAGE’ in 37 Cities–Is Yours On The List?
- Charlottesville Police Chief Says Everyone was Guilty of Violence: ‘Mutually Combating Individuals In The Crowd’
- Question: Should Lawmakers Investigate James Comey and Robert Mueller?
- Artist Projects 3 Messages on Trump Hotel: “The President of the United States is a Known Racist and Nazi Sympathizer”