Crowdfunding is a popular choice for modern inventors seeking the financial means to bring their products to market, and two enterprising software engineers recently launched a an indiegogo campaign for their new device called KeeperTI. The idea behind the small, tile-like contraption is simple. KeeperTI “tags” track whatever it is attached to, letting users find the item by using a smartphone app. While this technology has been thoroughly explored before by other inventors, the minds behind KeeperTI have included two features geared specifically towards gun owners. First, the tag emits an audible alarm when the device is tampered with or moved from a set zone, and then the owner is alerted by phone. KeeperTI even shows the item’s last known location if the tag is removed or damaged.
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders FREAKS When His Gun Policy is Exposed by Chuck Todd
- 2 Men Guilty of Gang Raping 13-Year-Old Girl Sentenced to Probation
- WATCH: Sarah Sanders Hammers the Media for Criticizing Trump’s MS-13 ‘Animals’ Comment
- Santa Fe School Shooter Killed High School Crush During Attack
- FBI HITS MOTHER-LOAD: Found 650,000 Clinton Emails On Weiner’s Computer — Warrant Obtained
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Quit Acting to ‘Save Our Democracy’ from Donald Trump
- Media Bias and Anti-NRA Protests Causes Massive Spike in NRA Membership
- When Scopes are a Bad Idea?