Authorities arrested an Akron, Ohio man today on federal charges of soliciting the murder of U.S. military personnel, according to the Department of Justice.
Terrence J. McNeil, 25, presented himself in a District Court in northern Ohio on one count of solicitation as a crime of violence, according to Assistant Attorney General John P. Carlin, U.S. Attorney Steven M. Dettelbach of the Northern District of Ohio and Special Agent in Charge Stephen D. Anthony of the FBI’s Cleveland Division.
According to an affidavit filed in the case, McNeil admitted to his support of the Islamic State, a designated foreign terrorist organization, on social media on numerous occasions.
It was approximately Sept. 24, when McNeil posted on his Tumblr account a file with the banner “Islamic State Hacking Division,” followed by “Target: United States Military” and “Leak: Addresses of 100 U.S. Military Personnel.”
Read more: foreigndesknews.com
- Grandmother Stops School Shooting Plot in Washington State
- Watch: Laura Ingraham Tells LeBron James to ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ After His Trump Comment
- Watch: The Horrifying Footage of What Happened Inside School During Florida Massacre
- What Is An Assault Rifle?
- REPORT: US was Running Guns Through Benghazi to Syria and Hillary Lied About it Under Oath
- Uranium One Informant: Moscow Paid Millions to Influence Clinton’s Favorability
- Chicago Police Commander Killed by Felon in Downtown Chicago
- WATCH: ABC’s Pathetic Attempt to Connect White House Rob Porter Drama with Florida Massacre
- How the FBI Failed to Track Down Florida Shooter After YouTube Threat Using His Real Name
- Watch: ‘Blue’ is the Best Documentary Against the Green Movement — Proves How They are Destroying the Earth
- National Park Service to Give Big Money for Black Panther Monument, Even Though Organization Killed NPS Officer