Video posted on social media showed caucus functionaries tossing a coin to break a tie between Sanders and Clinton in precinct 70 in Des Moines.
In the bid to attain the precinct’s final delegate, the Clinton supporters chose tails, and won. Clinton also won by luck in precinct 13 in Davenport, video showed.
Univision reporter Fernando Peinado, who was present at the precinct 70 caucus in Des Moines, tweeted a picture of what he said was a guide for Democratic precinct chairs showing rule 28, which contains the stipulation about tossing a coin to break ties.
Read more: Daily Mail
- Child Sex Slave Escapes Captor, But Now She is the One in Jail
- NO LOVE FOR TRUMP: Glenn Beck Calls Trump’s Wife a Lesbian Porn Star in Facebook Rant
- Chick Who Stole MAGA Hat from College Student is in Serious Trouble [VIDEO]
- Police Investigate Woman Who Defended Herself With Gun, Because Perpetrator is Now…
- WATCH: Sarah Palin Says She’s Never Been Sexually Harassed Because Everyone Knows She Has a…
- POLL: President Trump Wants to Expose Sexual Harassers in Congress — Do You Love This?
- Illegal Alien and MS-13 Gang Member Cuts Man’s Head and Heart Off Inside ‘Sanctuary’ County
- Self-Defense When Bugging Out: 7 Tips to Keep In Mind
- Photo Gallery
- PETA Director Attacks Single Mother Who Hunts to Feed Her Family
- 5 Crucial Things to Remember When Choosing a Hunting Rifle
- PANTS ON THE GROUND: Ashley Madison Hackers Have THOUSANDS of Users’ Naked Photos
- REPORT: Serial Killer on the Loose, Residents Ordered to Stay Inside
- Revealed: George Soros has Been Winning Small Political Victories That Can Jeopardize America
- The 5 Worst/Recent Mass Murders in the USA (with a Firearm) Came from Democrats
- ‘YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN AFRICA’: Group of Black People Taunt BIKINI-CLAD Woman, She Instantly Loses Her Sh*t [VIDEO]
- Prostitute Shoots Man in the Head Because He Didn’t Know How to…
- WATCH: Colin Kaepernick is Now Ready to ‘Stand for the Anthem’ if He Can…