Video posted on social media showed caucus functionaries tossing a coin to break a tie between Sanders and Clinton in precinct 70 in Des Moines.
In the bid to attain the precinct’s final delegate, the Clinton supporters chose tails, and won. Clinton also won by luck in precinct 13 in Davenport, video showed.
Univision reporter Fernando Peinado, who was present at the precinct 70 caucus in Des Moines, tweeted a picture of what he said was a guide for Democratic precinct chairs showing rule 28, which contains the stipulation about tossing a coin to break ties.
Read more: Daily Mail
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- WATCH: US Open Champion Sloane Stephens When Asked if She has New ‘Hunger’ to Win More Games Gives Hilarious Answer — Endorses Capitalism
- ANTIFA: Violence is Necessary
- College Pays Professors Huge Settlement After ‘Ban of White People’ on Campus Threatened Their Lives [Video]
- ‘YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND WEDDINGS’: Little Flower Girl Tries Her Best to Explain Weddings to Her Dad [WATCH]
- Artist Projects 3 Messages on Trump Hotel: “The President of the United States is a Known Racist and Nazi Sympathizer”
- Obama’s Deputy Chief of Staff Reveals Michelle Was the Real Boss and if She Got Mad, Oh Boy…
- Report: Charlottesville’s Neo-Nazi Organizer Was Former Occupy Activist, Supported Obama
- BREAKING: Explosion on London Tube Train
- Japan Prepares for Mass Evacuation as Kim Jong-un Becomes More Unhinged
- The Lawyers Whom Allegedly Deleted Hillary’s E-mails are About to be…
- Columbus Day Now has a New Racially Acceptable Name in Los Angeles, Explorer to be Erased from History…
- The Key to Basic Handgun Training? K.I.S.S. [Watch]
- ANTIFA Protester Hits MAGA Man, Then All Hell Breaks Loose [Video]