Bill O’Reilly confronted Donald Trump tonight over his 9/11 “cheering” claim after he fact-checked it and found insufficient evidence to back him up.
There was one local news report about individuals in New Jersey cheering that was flagged by authorities, but O’Reilly told Trump there’s nothing to bolster “thousands.” He told Trump that was “wrong,” but said of course celebrations did occur.
Trump repeatedly defended himself by citing a Breitbart article declaring Trump to be “100% vindicated.” That article says based on one line in a news report about an apartment building “swarming with suspects,” combined with a few other reports, you can easily get to the “thousands” Trump claimed (the writer of that piece apologized for initially doubting Trump).
Read more: Mediaite
- REPORT: Hillary Got ‘PHYSICALLY VIOLENT’ After Losing–ATTACKED Staff and Had to be ‘Restrained’
- Skinny Dipping Biden: Female Secret Service Agents Hate Being Assigned to Biden, But Hillary is Worse
- Informant on Clinton, Russia Uranium Deal has been Identified
- WATCH: Drake Defends Female Fans After Man Gropes Them During Concert
- VIDEO: Hillary Cries Hysterically After Losing–Blames Comey & Obama
- Exposed: Hillary Clinton’s Web of Corruption — Russian Uranium Deal in the Center of it All
- Watch: When Americans ‘Steal’ Illegal Immigrants’ Job
- Faith Hill Touts for ‘Common Sense’ Gun Control: NRA Needs to ‘Tell the Truth’ on Guns
- Bill Clinton Finally Being Targeted for His Sexual Abuse to Women [WATCH]
- BILL DE BLASIO: Plans to DELETE Database of Illegal Aliens in NY to ‘Protect’ Them From Trump…
- REPORT: Charlie Sheen ‘Raped 13-year-old’ Child Actor
- Dear Idiot NYT Writer: Here are THREE Provable Instances of Americans Protecting Their Liberty with Guns
- Man Teases Bear With Food — Biggest Mistake of His Life
- Trump Plans for Nation Wide Conceal Carry and END to Gun Control–Do You Dig It?
- Dude Starts Freaking When Chick Places Snake on His Lap in Most Hilarious Video