Bill O’Reilly confronted Donald Trump tonight over his 9/11 “cheering” claim after he fact-checked it and found insufficient evidence to back him up.
There was one local news report about individuals in New Jersey cheering that was flagged by authorities, but O’Reilly told Trump there’s nothing to bolster “thousands.” He told Trump that was “wrong,” but said of course celebrations did occur.
Trump repeatedly defended himself by citing a Breitbart article declaring Trump to be “100% vindicated.” That article says based on one line in a news report about an apartment building “swarming with suspects,” combined with a few other reports, you can easily get to the “thousands” Trump claimed (the writer of that piece apologized for initially doubting Trump).
Read more: Mediaite
- Colorado Passes New Conceal Carry Bill That Will Have Gun-Grabbers Freaking
- WATCH: Ted Nugent Goes After David Hogg — ‘So Brainwashed’ He Can’t ‘be Fixed’
- AUDIO: Police Release Starbucks Recording that Proves Racism is NOT the Issue, Entitlement is
- WATCH: The Moment #Ferguson Thug Pulled Out his Gun to Shoot at Cops
- Dear Idiot NYT Writer: Here are THREE Provable Instances of Americans Protecting Their Liberty with Guns
- Bill Clinton: NY Times and Trump Colluded to Defeat Hillary
- WATCH: The Video Gun Controllers Are Terrified Of
- Hillary Endorser ARRESTED for Buying Sex with Meth
- When Scopes are a Bad Idea?
- Nikolas Cruz ‘Smiling and Laughing’ in Life Behind Bars
- 2 Men Guilty of Gang Raping 13-Year-Old Girl Sentenced to Probation