Donald Trump‘s campaign manager Corey Lewandowski has been charged in the alleged battery of former Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields, local police said Tuesday morning.
The Jupiter, Fla., Police Department said Lewandowski has been charged with one count of simple battery for “intentionally” touching Fields.
Video released by the police department appears to show Lewandowski reaching his left hand between Trump and a security guard and toward Fields, holding her back as he passed her and continued following Trump through the room. The footage can be seen above.
According to local reports, Lewandowski turned himself in to police in Jupiter, Fla., on Tuesday morning.
Police issued Lewandowski a notice to appear in court May 4, the Associated Press reported.
- Watch: Mother and Daughter Defeat Armed Robber Because They Carry a Gun
- Watch: Student Gives Full Details of School Resource Officer Who Failed to Engage Nikolas Cruz During Attack
- CNN Reporter Claims School Shooting Survivor Colton Haab is a Liar
- Report: Father ‘Chained His Twin Daughters in Home, Raped Them and Fathered Their Children’
- Texas Chick Jailed for Falsely Claiming Gang Rape
- Delta and United Airlines Drop Their NRA Connections, Several Other Companies Too — UPDATE the NRA Responds
- Feinstein Receives No Love from Democratic Party for California Re-Election Bid
- Florida’s ‘Teacher of the Year’ Points the Finger at Parents for Mass Shooting Epidemic — ‘Parents, it’s time to step up!’
- Nurse Caught on Camera Laughing as WWII Vet Dies Gasping for Breath
- ‘Dreamers’ are Threatening to Leave the Country if DACA Deal isn’t Reached
- Photo Gallery
- Artist Who Painted Obama’s Portrait LOVES to Paint White Women Being Beheaded
- CNN Shocked After Iowa Voters Say What They Really Think About Russia Investigation [Watch]
- FBI Investigates Shooting Outside NSA Headquarters
- Alert: High School Shooting, One Dead and Multiple Wounded
- Gun-Control Fact Sheet: If There are Any Facts to Refute the Gun-Control Argument, It’s These
- Grandmother Stops School Shooting Plot in Washington State
- POLL: Conservatives Push to Have Mitch McConnell Resign, Do You Agree With Them?