Leftists and their media puppets have predictably blamed President Trump for the violence and chaos during the white supremacist ‘Unite the Right’ protest that occurred in Charlottesville over this past weekend.
The president has profusely condemned the acts of the white supremacists and counter protesters that were there also; something Obama never did when Black Lives Matter was running wild.
Here are five murders Liberals and the media should have blamed Obama for — if they are holding the same standard as they are for Trump — but didn’t:
1. Chris Dorner’s murderous rampage. In 2013, ex-Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) Officer Chris Dorner murdered four people in slightly over a week, including two police officers. In his manifesto, Dorner railed against the LAPD for firing him for complaining about an instance in which he claimed an officer used excessive force. However, the LAPD determined he had made false statements about it and fired him.
The ex-LAPD officer felt so wronged by the department, he decided to go on a murderous rampage to exonerate his name and shed light to what he believed was the LAPD’s deep embedded corruption. Dorner was a huge supporter of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.
2. Micah Xavier Johnson’s assassination of five police officers. Via The Daily Wire‘s James Barrett:
Responding to the outrage over Sterling and Castile, President Obama said their deaths were “not isolated incidents” but were “symptomatic” of a criminal justice system plagued by “racial disparities.” That evening, during a Black Lives Matter rally, Johnson opened fire on Dallas police officers, shooting a dozen officers, five of whom died from their wounds. Before the police were forced to shoot him dead, he told them that he was deliberately targeting “white people, especially white officers” and that the Black Lives Matter movement had inspired his actions.
“The suspect said he was upset about Black Lives Matter; he said he was upset about the recent police shootings. The suspect said he was upset at white people. The suspect stated he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers,” Dallas Police Chief David Brown told reporters.
Obama spoke at the murdered Dallas officers’ memorial, but trashed the police the whole time.
3. Gavin Long murdered three police officers in Baton Rouge, LA. Long was a black nationalist who subscribed to the same kind of Black Liberation Theology perpetuated by Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Obama’s former pastor. Long frequently ranted about cops and “crackers” and was empathetic toward organizations like the New Black Panther Party.
Hello left/media? Clearly the same thing that happened this past weekend.
4. Kate Steinle’s murder. Steinle was murdered by an illegal immigrant who was deported five times yet was able to reside in San Francisco due to the city’s status as a sanctuary city. The Obama administration largely supported sanctuary cities and didn’t use the full legal tools at its disposal to crack down on them.
Again, little to no outrage from the left.
5. Benghazi. The scandal seems have to faded from the public’s memory, but four brave Americans died at the hands of Islamic terrorists in the American consulate in Benghazi, Libya. The Obama administration initially blamed the attack on a video and did nothing to help the four Americans who were murdered. We still don’t know what Obama was doing that night.
The media was covering Obama’s ass and blocked any blame or responsibility he might hold for the deaths of these 4 Americans.
All of these cases Obama and his administration should have clearly been held accountable for, if they (the Left and media) were to have the same standard as they hold Trump to.
Should Obama have been held accountable for these murders?
Should Trump be held accountable for this past weekend’s death?
Give us your thoughts below.