Donald Trump tells TODAY’s Savannah Guthrie he hasn’t discussed the possibility of Sarah Palin being his running mate — but there “certainly would be a role somewhere in the administration” for her if he was elected.
“I haven’t discussed anything with her about what she’d do, but she’s somebody I really like and I respect, and certainly she could play a position if she wanted to,” Trump said of the former Alaska governor, who threw her backing behind the real estate mogul on Tuesday.
While Trump insisted he hasn’t considered vice presidential candidates yet, he said he doubts Palin would be interested because “she’s been through that,” referring to her role as the 2008 running mate of Sen. John McCain.
— TODAY (@TODAYshow) January 20, 2016
Read more: Today
- Santa Fe School Shooter Killed High School Crush During Attack
- BREAKING: FBI, DOJ Broke Law in Clinton Email Probe — Inspector General Declares
- Professor Who Called Trump’s Win ‘an Act of Terrorism’ Will Receive This as a Reward
- WINNING! California FORCED to Return 500+ Guns to Dealer After Seizing Them For…
- JUST AS EVIL: Women of Islamic State Are More Brutal than the Men for Doing This
- VETPAW: Anti-Poaching Unit Shut-Down because this Woman Said…
- Barbara Bush Hating Professor: ‘Why I Can’t Stand White Belly Dancers’
- Pelosi Kicks Off Campaign Season With Perfect Gift to GOP [WATCH]
- WATCH: Former Police Officer Shocked to See What His Son’s School Replaced the American Flag With
- ‘I’M WORRIED ABOUT YOU’: Watch Jon Stewart Call Out Wolf Blitzer’s Baltimore Blunder
- Poll: David Hogg Has Officially Become Irrelevant — Do You LOVE This?
- TIGHT SQUEEZE: Bear Attempts Breaking into Man’s House but Gets Caught in the Act, Literally
- DEAR AMERICA: Should Donald Trump ACCEPT This Executive Order on the Second Amendment?