Despite the recent barrage of critics suggesting otherwise, Donald Trump said Wednesday that his recent string of primary victories show he’s on his way to unifying the Republican party.
Trump said it’s been made especially easy if he ends up running against Democrat Hillary Clinton.
“There’s no spirit behind Hillary, there never will be. She’s not going to engender spirit, there’s nothing to be spirited about,” he told TODAY in a phone interview. “And what happens is, we have something, that if we can embrace it, we’re going to have a massive victory in November.”
Read more: Today
- Trump Admin to Send an ‘Army’ of Immigration Judges and Lawyers to Meet Refugee Caravan at Border — Do You Support This?
- Is the #BoycottYeti Movement Gravely Mistaken?
- Pro-Gun Parkland Shooting Survivor Kyle Kashuv Questioned by School Security for Going to Gun Range With His Father
- ALERT: House Voted on Impeachment of Trump, Results Were Staggering
- Illinois: County Declares Itself ‘Sanctuary County’ for Gun Owners
- WATCH: Roseanne Barr Tells Jimmy Kimmel to “Zip That F***ing Lip,” When it Comes to Bashing Trump
- Feminist Troll Attacks Pro-Lifers on the Streets [VIDEO]
- Obama: ‘I Don’t Believe People Should Be Able To Own Guns’
- WATCH: See What Happens when a Christian Walks Down the Street in Israel
- Greta Van Susteren Comes Out Swinging At Obama: ‘At Best, He Blew It. At Worst, He Doesn’t Give a Damn.’ [VIDEO]
- No Whites Allowed: California College Swim Party Attempts to “Build Community” by Not Inviting White Students
- Outrage At NYU: Pro-Palestinian Activists Target Jewish NYU Students with ‘Eviction Notices’
- You’ve Been Warned: Medical Staff Told to Keep Mouths Shut About Illegal Immigrants or Face Arrest [VIDEO]
- GHOST GUNNER DESTROYED? FedEx Refuses to Ship 3-D Printers used to Manufacture Gun Parts
- WATCH: Armed Citizen Perfectly Takes Out an Armed Robber
- Loretta Lynch Slams Comey in Public Statement
- Poll: How Do You Think Obama Is Handling The Ebola Crisis?
- SHERIFF WRITES OPEN LETTER TO OBAMA: Tears Into Him for Not Commenting on Cop Deaths