Charlie Sheen is at it again: the actor posted a late-night racist tweet about Barack Obama on Thursday, referring to the president as “Barry Satera Kenya” – just the latest rant in the actor’s downward spiral.
Sheen, who suffered an infamous meltdown in 2011 that led to his firing from Two and a Half Men, was apparently upset that the president filled out a bracket for the NCAA basketball tournament, which Obama does – rather publicly – every year. “Barry Satera Kenya u won’t attend a soldier’s funeral uhkros da street that u kild yet u hav time 4 brackets? s a d,” Sheen wrote in a rambling message on Twitter.
Barry Satera Kenya u won't attend a soldier's funeral uhkros da street that u kild yet u hav time 4 brackets? s a d c http://t.co/KM1in5MPio
— Charlie Sheen (@charliesheen) March 19, 2015
Obama has an annual tradition of participating in March Madness, an issue that has irked conservatives who also routinely criticize the president for playing golf – also rather publicly.
Read more: theguardian.com
- Grandmother Stops School Shooting Plot in Washington State
- Watch: Laura Ingraham Tells LeBron James to ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ After His Trump Comment
- Watch: The Horrifying Footage of What Happened Inside School During Florida Massacre
- What Is An Assault Rifle?
- REPORT: US was Running Guns Through Benghazi to Syria and Hillary Lied About it Under Oath
- Uranium One Informant: Moscow Paid Millions to Influence Clinton’s Favorability
- Chicago Police Commander Killed by Felon in Downtown Chicago
- WATCH: ABC’s Pathetic Attempt to Connect White House Rob Porter Drama with Florida Massacre
- How the FBI Failed to Track Down Florida Shooter After YouTube Threat Using His Real Name
- Watch: ‘Blue’ is the Best Documentary Against the Green Movement — Proves How They are Destroying the Earth
- National Park Service to Give Big Money for Black Panther Monument, Even Though Organization Killed NPS Officer