Two Kansas City men face charges in connection to the beating of an army veteran outside of a Country Club Plaza restaurant which took place back in September.
Prosecutors charged Antonio Stuckey, 26, and Raymond Robinson, 30, with first and second degree assault.
The attack happened September 19 outside Zocalo on the Kansas City Country Club Plaza.
Prosecutors say the vet bumped into Robinson inside the restaurant. When the vet left, police say a group of men attacked him.
Read more: fox4kc.com
- White House Hosts Ramadan Dinner, Trump was a No Show
- Bill Nye Writer Willing To Accept Deaths of “Old Ass Conservative White Men” If It Leads To Gun Control
- Missing 14yr-Old Girl Found Dead in Landfill, Police Need Your Help
- Socialist Bernie Sanders & Wife Under Bank Fraud Investigation by the FBI
- Video: Muslim Man Attacks Woman In Broad Daylight Because She Was Wearing…
- Delusional Pelosi Won’t Step Down — ‘I’m A Master Legislator!’
- 16-Month-Old Killed After Thug Father Viciously…
- CNN Retracts Their Fake Russia/Trump News — Instantly Trolled [LOL]
- Watch: Thug Couple Beats Restaurant Owner and Her Daughter Over ‘Cold Chicken’
- Obama Judge Releases MS-13 Gang Member On The Biases Of…
- Question: Should Lawmakers Investigate James Comey and Robert Mueller?
- Stevie Wonder Exposes Hypocrisy of Black Lives Matter in Awesome Speech!
- Watch: Fed Up Drivers vs. Liberal Ding-Bats Blocking Traffic
- Democrat on Scalise Shooting: ‘I’m F**king Glad He Got Shot’ [AUDIO]
- North Korea Claims They’re the ‘Victim’ in Otto Warmbier’s Death
- World’s Longest Shot Takes 10 Seconds to Wipe Out Target, an ISIS Militant
- Watch: One Person’s Fit of Road Rage Backfires, Cause Insane Chain Reaction
- Report: Why Firing Nancy Pelosi is Harder Than it Sounds