American authorities have revealed their concerns that ISIS may have obtained a passport printing machine in an attempt to infiltrate the West through using false documents.
The shocking news emerged after a 17-page Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) intelligence report was publishing, warning of the use of false passports, according to ABC News.
‘Since more than 17 months [have] passed since Raqqa and Deir ez-Zour fell to ISIS, it is possible that individuals from Syria with passports ‘issued’ in these ISIS controlled cities or who had passport blanks, may have traveled to the U.S,’ claimed the report.
The report is based on a source of ‘moderate confidence’, suggesting that ISIS’s printing of passports is in no way confirmed.
Questions remain over why ISIS would need to spent time painstakingly falsifying documents when they have a large horde of foreign fighters available.
Read more: Daily Mail
- Her Orders were to Take Down Flight 93 on 9/11, But Lt. Heather “Lucky” Penney Was Flying an Unarmed F-16
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders FREAKS When His Gun Policy is Exposed by Chuck Todd
- CAUGHT: Trump Sniffs Out Biggest Iranian Spy in White House
- WATCH: Sarah Sanders Hammers the Media for Criticizing Trump’s MS-13 ‘Animals’ Comment
- Mugger Shot Down: Girl Shoots Man Trying to Steal Her Purse [VIDEO]
- Vegas Police Arrest Student Issuing School Death Threats On Instagram — Unlike Broward County
- Trump’s Sexual Harassment Accusers Sit Down With Megyn Kelly
- Boy Scouts Given a New ‘Politically Correct’ Name
- SECOND AMENDMENT WIN: Application of Gun Control Act Shot Down by Federal Appellate Court
- EX-CONVICT: Has a Few Choice Words for Cop Haters and It’s EPIC
- Victory: Democrats Give in to GOP, Abandon the “Schumer Shutdown”
- Professor Who Called Trump’s Win ‘an Act of Terrorism’ Will Receive This as a Reward
- Formerly Known Boy Scouts Loses Over 400,000 Members
- UN Military Vehicles Roaming This American State–Is Obama Fulfilling His Promise of a Global Police Force?