A coalition service member was killed Saturday by enemy fire in northern Iraq, the Pentagon said in a statement.
A U.S. official told The Associated Press the individual was an American stationed at the Makhmour base outside the Islamic State group-held city of Mosul.
The attack was an “indirect fire attack,” specifically rockets, the official said. The official spoke on condition of anonymity as he wasn’t authorized to brief the media.
- Florida’s ‘Teacher of the Year’ Points the Finger at Parents for Mass Shooting Epidemic — ‘Parents, it’s time to step up!’
- Gun-Control Fact Sheet: If There are Any Facts to Refute the Gun-Control Argument, It’s These
- Hundreds of Teachers Sign Up for Concealed Carry Class
- CNN’s Chris Cuomo Tries Peddling False Report on Buying an “AR-15 in Five Minutes”
- No Liberals, America is NOT the Worst Western Country When it Comes to Mass Shootings
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Quit Acting to ‘Save Our Democracy’ from Donald Trump
- Billy Graham’s Final Message to the World Before He Passed Away
- President Trump Believes Teachers Should be Armed to “Immediately” Shoot Sickos — Do You Agree?
- WATCH: Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart and Jimmy Fallon Just Performed the Most Epic Lip Sync Battle
- IT’S RACIST: CNN Anchor Calls for the Removal of the Jefferson Memorial Because…
- President Trump Hammers #MeToo Movement — Do You Agree With Him?
- Lutheran Church Celebrates Transgender Pastor’s Transition, Throws a ‘Renaming’ Ceremony
- Artist Who Painted Obama’s Portrait LOVES to Paint White Women Being Beheaded
- CNN Shocked After Iowa Voters Say What They Really Think About Russia Investigation [Watch]
- The cop-killer bullet myth
- WATCH: California Teacher Calls Military ‘Lowest of Our Low’
- Watch: Laura Ingraham Tells LeBron James to ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ After His Trump Comment
- Nikolas Cruz to Plead GUILTY for Mass Shooting, Will He Avoid Death Penalty?