A coalition service member was killed Saturday by enemy fire in northern Iraq, the Pentagon said in a statement.
A U.S. official told The Associated Press the individual was an American stationed at the Makhmour base outside the Islamic State group-held city of Mosul.
The attack was an “indirect fire attack,” specifically rockets, the official said. The official spoke on condition of anonymity as he wasn’t authorized to brief the media.
- REVEALED: Secret Tape of Woman Being Bribed to Accuse Trump of Sexual Harassment
- Family of NYC Terrorist Speak Out — They are ‘Outraged’ by NY Police
- Trump’s Public Statement on Roy Moore Loss and What This Defeat Means for Conservatives
- Trump’s Sexual Harassment Accusers Sit Down With Megyn Kelly
- NYC Terrorist Speaks: Christmas Decorations Inspired Him to Attack
- TRUMP: Democrats Using Fabricated Stories from Women After Failed Russia Collusion Case
- WATCH: Kate Steinle Memorial Ruined by Violent Antifa Protesters
- WATCH: Little Brother ‘Rescues’ Big Sister from a Fight
- GROSS: Michelle Tells Crowd She’s A Sex Symbol — And It Blows Up In Her Face
- NYC Terrorist Akayed Ullah: ‘Trump You Failed to Protect Your Nation’
- Pentagon Announces Admission of Transgender Applicants for the Military Starting in 2018
- GROSS: He/She Artist Collects 200 Gallons of Urine to Protest Trump — Demonstrates How [VIDEO]
- How Mueller Compromised Trump Probe and is About to Implode
- Hey Ladies: Here is a List of Compact 9mm Concealed Carry Guns that Cost Less Than $600
- Hillary Collapses in UK — Has Now Cancelled All Scheduled Events
- Madonna Posts ‘Vagina Tattoo’ for Women’s March to Protest Trump…
- World Leader Wishes to FORCE Headscarfs on ALL Women…Because Islamophobia
- Migrants Live Stream GANG RAPE, Justice System Gives Them Slap on the Wrists and…